Stats Site

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by jasguer, Jan 6, 2018.

1. jasguer

jasguer

So, finally figured out what the issue was and I do believe I have corrected the problem. There was a change on PD's side that was causing practically everything to be broken. Very sorry to everyone, I wish I would have notice this earlier. There are still some things that I need to fix and it will take a few hours to collect all of the data again, but I. Hoping that this us the last of the issues for now.

Zalex, meck_rb7, xxxman1 and 9 others like this.
  2. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

Great!

Thar would be super!!!

I m keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Update:

Great! Some part of it is working again!

But it looks like it lost track of races and data between 1 june and 14 june...
    Will there be a way of recovering that data??? Or.. is it lost,?

Update: 18jun
    Service unavailable... :(
    Ihope it s for rhe best reasons! :)

Update 19june

Backk to life!!!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    meck_rb7 likes this.
  3. jasguer

jasguer

Bad news, it looks like FIA race information is no longer available via the method that I had used in the past. I'll have to see if I can find out where this data is being hidden.

4. meck_rb7

meck_rb7

Great to see that the site is working again and you are on it! Hope you are good in RL also @jasguer!!

I've noticed that some of my races from last week haven't been updated. They don't appear anywhere. I think the same problem Mirror Man was talking about!

Keep up the good work and take it step by step! And remember, when we ask for something for the site we'll see when it happens. Real life is more important and comes at first place!

Mirror_man likes this.
  5. jasguer

jasguer

Unfortunately, due to me not being able to pay attention to the site as much, some race data is gone forever. Race history is only available for an extremely limited time. Only about the last 20 races are available at any given time from PD and once it's gone, there's no way to get it back. Sorry for that but I'm working on paying more attention to the site when things go down.

On June 18, there was an extended power outage in my area and the battery backup didn't last very long. Also, when the servers did come back online, the database has been corrupted and I didn't fully recover until early this morning. Unfortunately, there's some data I'll never get back, like @Mirror_man mentioned, from the 1st to about the 14th. I'm truly sorry that I haven't been able to work on things very much, but I'm slowly getting back into things. I may even start racing again, but it's been about 3 months and I'm terribly slow.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  6. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

One million thanks again! Jasquer!

Absolutely no need to apologize about nothing... simply **** happens some times... and you cant do nothing about it! :)

Thanks for all your work and be so much envolved in this project, that is awesome to all us GTS players!

Just expecting that from times to times you happen to have some time for keeping it working and solving some problems that my come up meanwhile... that will be great, as long as it wil not cause any problems to you, of course! :)

Thanks again for your work and all the time you spent on this project! :)

Let´s see what will come out from this update, and changes on the GT site! :)

UPDATE: some minutes ago - Meanwhile it seems the site is .. like GT Site.. under works... :)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    kub_man, meck_rb7, Krypton78 and 2 others like this.
  7. jasguer

jasguer

I do have some good news, FIA race data is available after all. I got home last night and did a few races and noticed that there were no FIA race events until today. When I checked the site today, I noticed the two races for the FIA series. Made my day because I was really going to be disappointed if I couldn't track those any more.

That being said, there Is still some work I need to do around the new FIA series races.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    Penelope_, meck_rb7, xxxman1 and 2 others like this.
  8. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

Thanks Jas! :) For the update of situation! :)

9. Chiefy17

Chiefy17

Is anyone else having trouble loading the my records page? Summary race history etc work fine. I prefer @jasguer records page over the official one as strangely its more accurate.

10. jasguer

jasguer

Hmm, looks like there's a problem with that page for some reason. I'll find out what's causing the problem and let you know when it's fixed.

Mirror_man likes this.
  11. Chiefy17

Chiefy17

Sweet mate thanks :cheers:

12. TheNorfolkDad

TheNorfolkDad Premium

Is the site not working? I just get “service unavailable”

13. meck_rb7

meck_rb7

Hey @jasguer! Hope you are oke!

I've noticed that my races from the last week haven't been updated. Also nothing changed in the player summary!

Hope it back running again soon!

Alpha Cipher and Mirror_man like this.
  14. meck_rb7

meck_rb7

All up to date again!! :cheers:

Alpha Cipher, xxxman1 and Mirror_man like this.
  15. xxxman1

xxxman1

Nice work :bowdown:

meck_rb7 and Alpha Cipher like this.
  16. meck_rb7

meck_rb7

@jasguer, seems like the site is totally down.

And back again! Thnx! :cheers:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  17. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

At least since yesterday...

18. meck_rb7

meck_rb7

No updates for over a week now. Hope you are ok @jasguer?!

19. GT6mebe

GT6mebe

Does the total number of players/profiles on this site included beta profiles?

20. Outspacer

Outspacer

Yes.

21. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

Site is down,, for several days... :(

kub_man and meck_rb7 like this.
  22. WRECKU

WRECKU

Wish this site was back up.

Shottah072, meck_rb7 and Mirror_man like this.
  23. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

All of the collected 'fastest lap record' data on there is pretty much redundant now since this last update. :(

manion, Mirror_man and meck_rb7 like this.
  24. meck_rb7

meck_rb7

Man i miss this site... GT just isn't that fun without it. Gotta say though i will never ever beat my fastest laps in the "Track Records" because of the new tyre model...

25. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

That is the less important data record on the site for me... all the other statistics that it collected and the registry of the results on every race performed..that was of much more importance...

Sven Jurgens and meck_rb7 like this.
  26. jasguer

jasguer

Hello everyone. I'm waiting for the 1.24 update to download and install while writing this. I'm going to be playing GT Sport for the first time since May. It's been a very long time since I've been active with the site or the game.....I'm not going to say that I'm back but I will say that I'm sorry to everyone. I feel I've let a lot of people down with my absence. I'm going to try to run a few races today to see if I can relight the passion that I once had for this game. If that doesn't happen today, I'll offer to give the site and all of the data that I've collected, over 100 GB to someone with more time to devote to the site.

27. Shottah072

Shottah072

I wouldnt say you let us down mate. You put great effort and time into building the site and collecting the data. I can understand that such a thing can cost allot of spare time though. So i am not let down if you aint got that time anymore because life got in the way or because you found other interest or whatever.

I think people are just sad the site is offline because it really was that good. If you do decide to stop i hope someone can fill the gap.

28. Krypton78

Krypton78

absolutely no need to feel that way mate

29. jasguer

jasguer

On a positive note, I just posted my best lap ever at Interlagos :cheers:

30. Mirror_man

Mirror_man

Cool! New tyre model makes a true difference! Doesnt it?

And... is there any hope of getting the site back to business??

xxxman1 likes this.