Stats Site

• Thread starter jasguer
  • 1,071 comments
So, finally figured out what the issue was and I do believe I have corrected the problem. There was a change on PD's side that was causing practically everything to be broken. Very sorry to everyone, I wish I would have notice this earlier. There are still some things that I need to fix and it will take a few hours to collect all of the data again, but I. Hoping that this us the last of the issues for now.

So, finally figured out what the issue was and I do believe I have corrected the problem. There was a change on PD's side that was causing practically everything to be broken. Very sorry to everyone, I wish I would have notice this earlier. There are still some things that I need to fix and it will take a few hours to collect all of the data again, but I. Hoping that this us the last of the issues for now.

Great!

Thar would be super!!!

I m keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Update:

Great! Some part of it is working again!

But it looks like it lost track of races and data between 1 june and 14 june...
Will there be a way of recovering that data??? Or.. is it lost,?

Update: 18jun
Service unavailable... :(
Ihope it s for rhe best reasons! :)

Update 19june

Backk to life!!!

Last edited:
Great to see that the site is working again and you are on it! Hope you are good in RL also @jasguer!!

I've noticed that some of my races from last week haven't been updated. They don't appear anywhere. I think the same problem Mirror Man was talking about!

Keep up the good work and take it step by step! And remember, when we ask for something for the site we'll see when it happens. Real life is more important and comes at first place!

Unfortunately, due to me not being able to pay attention to the site as much, some race data is gone forever. Race history is only available for an extremely limited time. Only about the last 20 races are available at any given time from PD and once it's gone, there's no way to get it back. Sorry for that but I'm working on paying more attention to the site when things go down.

Great!

Thar would be super!!!

I m keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Update:

Great! Some part of it is working again!

But it looks like it lost track of races and data between 1 june and 14 june...
Will there be a way of recovering that data??? Or.. is it lost,?

Update: 18jun
Service unavailable... :(
Ihope it s for rhe best reasons! :)

Update 19june

Backk to life!!!

On June 18, there was an extended power outage in my area and the battery backup didn't last very long. Also, when the servers did come back online, the database has been corrupted and I didn't fully recover until early this morning. Unfortunately, there's some data I'll never get back, like @Mirror_man mentioned, from the 1st to about the 14th. I'm truly sorry that I haven't been able to work on things very much, but I'm slowly getting back into things. I may even start racing again, but it's been about 3 months and I'm terribly slow.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, due to me not being able to pay attention to the site as much, some race data is gone forever. Race history is only available for an extremely limited time. Only about the last 20 races are available at any given time from PD and once it's gone, there's no way to get it back. Sorry for that but I'm working on paying more attention to the site when things go down.

On June 18, there was an extended power outage in my area and the battery backup didn't last very long. Also, when the servers did come back online, the database has been corrupted and I didn't fully recover until early this morning. Unfortunately, there's some data I'll never get back, like @Mirror_man mentioned, from the 1st to about the 14th. I'm truly sorry that I haven't been able to work on things very much, but I'm slowly getting back into things. I may even start racing again, but it's been about 3 months and I'm terribly slow.

One million thanks again! Jasquer!

Absolutely no need to apologize about nothing... simply **** happens some times... and you cant do nothing about it! :)

Thanks for all your work and be so much envolved in this project, that is awesome to all us GTS players!

Just expecting that from times to times you happen to have some time for keeping it working and solving some problems that my come up meanwhile... that will be great, as long as it wil not cause any problems to you, of course! :)

Thanks again for your work and all the time you spent on this project! :)

Let´s see what will come out from this update, and changes on the GT site! :)

UPDATE: some minutes ago - Meanwhile it seems the site is .. like GT Site.. under works... :)

Last edited:
I do have some good news, FIA race data is available after all. I got home last night and did a few races and noticed that there were no FIA race events until today. When I checked the site today, I noticed the two races for the FIA series. Made my day because I was really going to be disappointed if I couldn't track those any more.

That being said, there Is still some work I need to do around the new FIA series races.

Last edited:
I do have some good news, FIA race data is available after all. I got home last night and did a few races and noticed that there were no FIA race events until today. When I checked the site today, I noticed the two races for the FIA series. Made my day because I was really going to be disappointed if I couldn't track those any more.

That being said, there us still some work I need to do around the new FIA series races.

Thanks Jas! :) For the update of situation! :)

Is anyone else having trouble loading the my records page? Summary race history etc work fine. I prefer @jasguer records page over the official one as strangely its more accurate.

Is anyone else having trouble loading the my records page? Summary race history etc work fine. I prefer @jasguer records page over the official one as strangely its more accurate.

Hmm, looks like there's a problem with that page for some reason. I'll find out what's causing the problem and let you know when it's fixed.

All of the collected 'fastest lap record' data on there is pretty much redundant now since this last update. :(

Man i miss this site... GT just isn't that fun without it. Gotta say though i will never ever beat my fastest laps in the "Track Records" because of the new tyre model...

Hello everyone. I'm waiting for the 1.24 update to download and install while writing this. I'm going to be playing GT Sport for the first time since May. It's been a very long time since I've been active with the site or the game.....I'm not going to say that I'm back but I will say that I'm sorry to everyone. I feel I've let a lot of people down with my absence. I'm going to try to run a few races today to see if I can relight the passion that I once had for this game. If that doesn't happen today, I'll offer to give the site and all of the data that I've collected, over 100 GB to someone with more time to devote to the site.

Hello everyone. I'm waiting for the 1.24 update to download and install while writing this. I'm going to be playing GT Sport for the first time since May. It's been a very long time since I've been active with the site or the game.....I'm not going to say that I'm back but I will say that I'm sorry to everyone. I feel I've let a lot of people down with my absence. I'm going to try to run a few races today to see if I can relight the passion that I once had for this game. If that doesn't happen today, I'll offer to give the site and all of the data that I've collected, over 100 GB to someone with more time to devote to the site.
I wouldnt say you let us down mate. You put great effort and time into building the site and collecting the data. I can understand that such a thing can cost allot of spare time though. So i am not let down if you aint got that time anymore because life got in the way or because you found other interest or whatever.

I think people are just sad the site is offline because it really was that good. If you do decide to stop i hope someone can fill the gap.

Back