Stats Site

• Thread starter jasguer
  • 1,071 comments
Broken record.. thanks for the site, another day without racing, except myself. After fighting myself i got a great lap down at Panorama and where do i go to check just how good.. Jasons site :)

For someone like me being in the top 15% matters <3

Thanks Jason we can check the most updated race history now.:bowdown:
C2CE03E1-AD62-4521-8A96-811CA27DF74C.jpeg

Hi, Jasguer!!

Just like Group B cars... now Le Mans does not exist... for the site database... :(

Both issues need update... when you have just a bit of time for it... it would be great!!

Thanks!

Hi, Jasguer!!

Just like Group B cars... now Le Mans does not exist... for the site database... :(

Both issues need update... when you have just a bit of time for it... it would be great!!

Thanks!

It's been like what, 3 hours since the servers went live since the update??

Have some bloody patience.

And do you really think he doesn't know about the Gr.B problem? He's a busy man, and currently needing a break due to his own personal life. Please have some respect.

It's been like what, 3 hours since the servers went live since the update??

Have some bloody patience.

And do you really think he doesn't know about the Gr.B problem? He's a busy man, and currently needing a break due to his own personal life. Please have some respect.

In which way have I shown any disrespect???

This is not a thread made just to say how good the site is..and it is really good!

But also to report bugs, needs for correction and improvement!

If you dont understand that... better stop putting stupid conments like that, and judging others by your own conduct and standards.

In which way have I shown any disrespect???

Yes, I know it is also a place to talk about bugs and such, however you mention the same issue (Gr.B) constantly. I think it is safe to say that the issue is known about, however the owner is quite busy right now, and you repeating your comments about the Gr.B issue will not mean it will be sorted any quicker.

And it also is very impatient, to within 3 hours of the servers being on, to mention how the info for La Sarthe is yet in the database. That's something maybe worth mentioning after a few days. The owner of the site probably hadn't even woken up yet and you are already mentioning how the database needs to be updated

Yes, I know it is also a place to talk about bugs and such, however you mention the same issue (Gr.B) constantly. I think it is safe to say that the issue is known about, however the owner is quite busy right now, and you repeating your comments about the Gr.B issue will not mean it will be sorted any quicker.

And it also is very impatient, to within 3 hours of the servers being on, to mention how the info for La Sarthe is yet in the database. That's something maybe worth mentioning after a few days. The owner of the site probably hadn't even woken up yet and you are already mentioning how the database needs to be updated

So ... it´s a very .. very longgggggg sleeep... ok... I have to admit... more like the sleep from Sleeping Beauty... as the site is "untouched" and stopped updating since the end of May (at least) ...

Man... where is that Prince to kiss Sleeping Beauty?? When does he arrives???

I simply hate that this site ain´t working.. that is mainly the truth...

Come on Prince!!

Come on and kiss the Princesss!!!

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So ... it´s a very .. very longgggggg sleeep... ok... I have to admit... more like the sleep from Sleeping Beauty... as the site is "untouched" and stopped updating since the end of May (at least) ...

Man... where is that Prince to kiss Sleeping Beauty?? When does he arrives???

I simply hate that this site ain´t working.. that is mainly the truth...

Come on Prince!!

Come on and kiss the Princesss!!!

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It pays to be patient

On the subject of payment, we're not even doing anything to repay jasguer's work. There's no ads on the site despite him saying that simply running it costs around 12$ a month. He's running this site purely out of altruism, and frankly I loathe how people take this for granted. If he stops working in the site, I'd understand since there's no reason to even make it in the first place, or at least make it public. Please have some consideration

I'm not saying to stop reporting bugs on the site, as I'm pretty sure he finds it helpful, but what I'm asking you to stop doing is to keep reporting the same bugs over and over as well as losing your patience

Don't forget, the Sleeping Beauty slept for 100 years before the Prince ra- gave her a kiss

It pays to be patient

On the subject of payment, we're not even doing anything to repay jasguer's work. There's no ads on the site despite him saying that simply running it costs around 12$ a month. He's running this site purely out of altruism, and frankly I loathe how people take this for granted. If he stops working in the site, I'd understand since there's no reason to even make it in the first place, or at least make it public. Please have some consideration

I'm not saying to stop reporting bugs on the site, as I'm pretty sure he finds it helpful, but what I'm asking you to stop doing is to keep reporting the same bugs over and over as well as losing your patience

Don't forget, the Sleeping Beauty slept for 100 years before the Prince ra- gave her a kiss

Man.. 100 years??? that can only help with data for GT... 20???? (more or lesss...) N:Do???

I sent Jason the equivalent of $10 a couple of months ago, I know it's not a lot but thought it may help a little, as I did use his site daily. Hopefully it will be back up and running sometime soon, unless it's gone the same way as the unofficial app and been forced to shut down! :(

Jason, I also think we should get the possibility to help you financial. Not only for the costs of 12$ a month, but for maybe running on better hardware or generell for your efforts.

We long enough got that support for our favorite game for free from you guys.

Same for @Milouse. Is there a possibility to donate to you Milouse? I didn't see it on your site.

If at least we hardcore guys would spent even a few $ each, it would come something together

I sent Jason the equivalent of $10 a couple of months ago,

Great! How did you do that?

Jason, I also think we should get the possibility to help you financial. Not only for the costs of 12$ a month, but for maybe running on better hardware or generell for your efforts.

We long enough got that support for our favorite game for free from you guys.

Same for @Milouse. Is there a possibility to donate to you Milouse? I didn't see it on your site.

If at least we hardcore guys would spent even a few $ each, it would come something together

Great! How did you do that?

You can donate by going to Contact -> Message and clicking on the Donate button. I've done my bit as well, right after he put that button up, but perhaps it is time to donate again.

How long after you giys do a time on a track does it normally show up in track records. Doesnt seem to have updated on my profile for about a week now?

Something is wrong indeed. Would also like to donate. But as I read above there are some personal issues ? I do agree that your request was unnecessary fast after the update, still we cannot know that something is wrong with him if no one mentions this.

@Famine: could you please change the topic title and add “Jason” or “Guernsey” ? So when searching for a topic you would indeed find it as expected when searching for a topic title only.

Still KO!!!

Since that the site is in Coma like state... and may never recover again...

Is there any other site where you may consult our track records??

And dont mention the Grand Turismo site..as its track recording thing... stinks ... mostly... does nt work also....

Last edited:
It looks like Nevermore... its the given date for the site to be brought to life again... :(:(:(:(:(:(:guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty::ill::ill::ill::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous:

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I have noticed that stats have not been updated for quite some time, since June 1st. PD made some changes to the api and I'm currently working on correcting these issues. I'll update everyone as work progresses.

Hi !!!!! Jasguer!!!!

How are you?? Everything ok with you???

I hope so!!! You deserve it.. not only because everyone deserves to be happy but mainly because you´re the guy that developed the most ever interesting application towards GTS!!! :)

So interesting that we may become dependent/addicted to it! :) Like I do... :(

I strongly hope that besides everything being ok with you, the application may be back to regular work as before!! :) and if possible.. (If I m not asking to much...) with corrections regarding the new track (Le Mans) and Group B races.. that are not listed on the site lists and events.... :) That would be truly awesome!!!

Hope to see you again!! For all the good reasons! :)

Back