Stats Site

• Thread starter jasguer
  • 1,071 comments
Wow, that ratio changed a lot
raWc.jpg

I guess it's hardly selling anymore in the Americas

The UK is getting closer to getting as many players as the entire US
vaWc.jpg

The site seems to be down again. Race history hasn't been updated since oct 3rd and it's giving run-time errors currently.

I'll put this here for safe keep. It was still in my browser cache
EmWc.jpg

All the SR data for all tracks and car categories. The site still counted nearly 8000 entries for the current N400 on Nordschleife, another red entry, average SR loss. Fuji isn't listed as the site doesn't know about the new tracks.

Last edited:
Back to Coma... or... Finally dead an buried????

Down it is.. for almost 2 weeks.. no more "brain" activity registered... Finally Dead and gone forever????

I'll put this here for safe keep. It was still in my browser cache
EmWc.jpg

All the SR data for all tracks and car categories. The site still counted nearly 8000 entries for the current N400 on Nordschleife, another red entry, average SR loss. Fuji isn't listed as the site doesn't know about the new tracks.

What site does THIS come from ?!? :)

So why is this site down so much? Does he require funds, no time? I'm sure some of us could help out to keep it running.

That... and the "founder"/guy that makes it work (Jason) and he also contributes for the App: Gts Partner... has no time left to work on it... daily...
Its a pitty ... cause you will never find another site wiyh so much information on real time about Gts ... like this..

Greetings all. I fired up the servers today and did a little bit of work on correcting some data. There are a few things that I'll need to mention though.
1. There will be large segments time for which I have no data and no hope of getting it back. Sorry. :(
2. I'll only be able to work on the site one day per week, usually on Saturday mornings.
3. Please be patient as the services catch up collecting data that I can get. It may take a while for profile information to update.

Thanks!
Jason

Thanks for providing the info on your site. 👍 It's cool to see where you rank.
Why in the world does PD/Sony keep so many stats without sharing them with the users? I'm speaking particularly about the country/regional/world rankings that you provide, the future races on KP. It's weird that they choose not to share that stuff with us, but apparently store the data somewhere that you and Milouse are able grab it. I guess I don't know how it works. :dunce:

Thanks for providing the info on your site. 👍 It's cool to see where you rank.
Why in the world does PD/Sony keep so many stats without sharing them with the users? I'm speaking particularly about the country/regional/world rankings that you provide, the future races on KP. It's weird that they choose not to share that stuff with us, but apparently store the data somewhere that you and Milouse are able grab it. I guess I don't know how it works. :dunce:
The issue that we run into is that this data does not stick around for very long. Some of the data is permanent but mostly its the information that is already available on your profile. The only way I'm able to grab all of this data is to run data mining services 24/7 and store data as soon it becomes available. Information like race history is available for less than 24 hours or even less if the user is really active. I agree, that data is there and it would make my life a lot easier if PD were to do this, but I like doing stuff like this. This is my hobby and its something I do for fun. :cheers:

Thanks for getting the site going again, I’ve heard about it but it was already offline by the time I started playing so I’m really curious to see all the stats and numbers it contains. :)

Thanks for getting the site going again, I’ve heard about it but it was already offline by the time I started playing so I’m really curious to see all the stats and numbers it contains. :)
The rankings are cool. I looked at mine a couple hours ago, but now it isn't working because he's probably working on it. I was on there long enough to see that I've got a few top 100 rankings (country) for certain stats, but in the thousands for other things. Something interesting I saw when I was on there, was that there's a guy who both me and @Groundfish know to be ridiculously dirty, who's among the world leaders for wins and poles. It's like we always talk about, in the daily race thread; being dirty and keeping your SR at the minimum will get you lots of wins and poles. It may get worse if people start chasing those rankings that will soon be visible for all to see.

The rankings are cool. I looked at mine a couple hours ago, but now it isn't working because he's working on it. I was on there long enough to see that I've got a few top 100 rankings (country) for certain stats, but in the thousands for other things. Something interesting I saw when I was on there, was that there's a guy who both me and @Groundfish know to be ridiculously dirty, that's among the world leaders for wins and poles. It's like we always talk about, in the daily race thread; being dirty and keeping your SR at the minimum will get you lots of wins and poles. It may get worse if people start chasing those top rankings that will soon be visible for all to see.

There’s only gonna be a handful of people that could even think about those records so I wouldn’t worry about that too much. But that’s really cool that you can see all that stuff, I can’t wait! :)

The rankings are cool. I looked at mine a couple hours ago, but now it isn't working because he's probably working on it. I was on there long enough to see that I've got a few top 100 rankings (country) for certain stats, but in the thousands for other things. Something interesting I saw when I was on there, was that there's a guy who both me and @Groundfish know to be ridiculously dirty, that's among the world leaders for wins and poles. It's like we always talk about, in the daily race thread; being dirty and keeping your SR at the minimum will get you lots of wins and poles. It may get worse if people start chasing those top rankings that will soon be visible for all to see.

Yes literally every stat other than DR can be gamed, and doesn’t mean much. It’s too bad that DR caps at 75,000 though. It would be interesting to see the one highest ranked player in all of GTS, and PD should let us compete for that.

Yes literally every stat other than DR can be gamed, and doesn’t mean much. It’s too bad that DR caps at 75,000 though. It would be interesting to see the one highest ranked player in all of GTS, and PD should let us compete for that.

DR can easily be gamed. Pick and choose the race to compete in is the simplest way to do it, either by racing at certain times or in certain SR brackets. Farming DR happens quite a bit in GTS. Creating a second account to protect your DR is also a form of gaming DR.

Top 10 qualifying times are the most pure way to compare players, at least on those tracks with working track limits :lol:

DR can easily be gamed. Pick and choose the race to compete in is the simplest way to do it, either by racing at certain times or in certain SR brackets. Farming DR happens quite a bit in GTS. Creating a second account to protect your DR is also a form of gaming DR.

Top 10 qualifying times are the most pure way to compare players, at least on those tracks with working track limits :lol:

In my experience, once you hit the upper echelons you’re only going to be building significant DR by beating A+ and A racers exclusively. Surely there are ways to optimize DR gains, but (as you know) beating noobs awards an iota and you’d have to be a madman to attempt to race outside of SR:S bracket. Plus, how many high ranking players are in SR:A? (Serious question)

Just my opinion but I find it hard to believe anyone going over 75,000 would be doing so by any method other than pure skill.

The rankings are cool. I looked at mine a couple hours ago, but now it isn't working because he's probably working on it. I was on there long enough to see that I've got a few top 100 rankings (country) for certain stats, but in the thousands for other things. Something interesting I saw when I was on there, was that there's a guy who both me and @Groundfish know to be ridiculously dirty, who's among the world leaders for wins and poles. It's like we always talk about, in the daily race thread; being dirty and keeping your SR at the minimum will get you lots of wins and poles. It may get worse if people start chasing those rankings that will soon be visible for all to see.

But those wins and poles are worthless if everyone knows you drive like a jerk-off. If you SR is not at 99 a majority of the time or they have had numerous DR resets it's pretty easy to assume that person is gaming the game. When you look at the great drivers their SR almost looks like it's fixed at SR99

I noticed that for some reason, Daily race B is not showing up for qualifying times. I've been trying to figure out why but I'm at a loss. Hopefully I'll figure it out in the next day or so. I know that there are other issues but be assured that I am slowly working on the site.

I noticed that for some reason, Daily race B is not showing up for qualifying times. I've been trying to figure out why but I'm at a loss. Hopefully I'll figure it out in the next day or so. I know that there are other issues but be assured that I am slowly working on the site.

Thank you for all of your hard work you invest in your stat site!!

Just wanted to post a quick update about progress. Since October 30, 2018, which is the last day the service that adds new profiles was ran successfully, there have been 1,377,280 new profiles added on PD's end. Sorted out the issue with why that service was no longer running and now it's catching back up on adding the 1.3 million new profiles. That being said, there are roughly 7.9 million profiles on GT Sport.

Greetings all. I fired up the servers today and did a little bit of work on correcting some data. There are a few things that I'll need to mention though.
1. There will be large segments time for which I have no data and no hope of getting it back. Sorry. :(
2. I'll only be able to work on the site one day per week, usually on Saturday mornings.
3. Please be patient as the services catch up collecting data that I can get. It may take a while for profile information to update.

Thanks!
Jason

Hi! Jason!!!!! :) It´s Good to have you back, Dude! :)

Really glad to have you back! :)

Best Regards! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that including the beta profiles?

Yes that does include beta profiles but only profiles that remained active after beta testing was complete.

how do you even get this information, let alone get it for 6 million users lol crazy

Voodoo and magic. :lol:

Hi! Jason!!!!! :) It´s F... Good to have you back, Dude! :)

Really glad to have you back! :)

Best Regards! :)

Thanks! It’s great to be back. There’s so much to do though, it’s a little overwhelming.:cheers:

Last edited:
Back