STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,612 views
Yep! And you, John and Rofl. Me, Ninners, Skeng and others! This'll be great!

Don't forget I've got two class championship titles 👍

While were bigging ourselves up this old boy has 4 series titles under his belt including a BST V8 title and the very first BTCC title pre Rolo so nur nur.:p
 
While were bigging ourselves up this old boy has 4 series titles under his belt including a BST V8 title and the very first BTCC title pre Rolo so nur nur.:p

The Geeky days before I took it over :sly:
 
Forgot the rule about testing a car before choosing it, hoping the Accord is quick, anyway is suspension tuning allowed?
 
Forgot the rule about testing a car before choosing it, hoping the Accord is quick, anyway is suspension tuning allowed?
Yes. Honda has been quick in testing 👍
 
I guess the Honda is good choice, it reminds me of the 2000 season of the BTCC, harassing the the Fords on a few occasions.
 
I'm happy with Lexi. She'll server me well this season! 👍

Okay, I'll keep your name down for the Lexus! 👍

Fastest car ive tested in a straight line.:)

And it's RWD - which is a surprise...

I guess the Honda is good choice, it reminds me of the 2000 season of the BTCC, harassing the the Fords on a few occasions.

Indeed, apart from when Thompson wasn't crashing into the BBC's Cameras (Brands Hatch)
 
Put the Primera to new spec and fine tuned it ,and i'll definitely be driving it this season 👍 Tried it out in the 550PP Touring car championship and won at bathurst :eek:
 
Put the Primera to new spec and fine tuned it ,and i'll definitely be driving it this season 👍 Tried it out in the 550PP Touring car championship and won at bathurst :eek:
That's really weird, I did it in Lexi yesterday :eek:
 
Put the Primera to new spec and fine tuned it ,and i'll definitely be driving it this season 👍 Tried it out in the 550PP Touring car championship and won at bathurst :eek:


Okay, I'll note that down! 👍
Saying that, we may be doing an event at Barthurst - like this...
 
ITV4, right now, they're showing the formation of the Super Touring era
 
What's happening with the Peugeot then Scanny, toast?
 
When are going to be able to do some more testing?
 
When are going to be able to do some more testing?

I'm busy with TOCA tonight (and getting some cash in the GT Bank) - so probably tomorrow! 👍
 
Back