STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
STCC_zpsedcddc90.jpg

Super Touring Car Championship: Season 1 Results
I'd first like to apologize about how long it has taken to get the points up - but the STCC kind of got pushed under the carpet whilst I focused on other responsibilities. Still, it's time to announce the points for the final time!

I'm pleased to announce that our Overall Champion is @V8-Johnboy and the Independent Champion is @ItsJackMace! Humberside Racing took the Teams Championship as well as helped Honda to the Manufacturers Title! Congratulations to all who participated!

Drivers Standings:
DriversChampionship_zps2cc7a0b1.png

Independents Standings:
IndependantsChampionship_zps03f6ca91.png

Teams Standings:
TeamsChampionship_zps986e8827.png

Manufacturers Standings:
ManufacturersChampionship_zpsa5a3fd1b.png

All-Time Standings:
AllTimeStatistics_zpsde507150.png

--------------------
What's To Come...

As I say, I apologize about taking so long to get the final points up - but now I have a week off work - I'm going to start working on upcoming projects. For the time being, DTM and V8-Supercars shall be put on the back boiler and the World Touring Car Championship shall be the next Series on the agenda.

WTCC and STCC shall be now taking place on Tuesdays with WTCC being the next to take place, followed by Season 2 of STCC. But I shall give some little sneak peaks for what to expect in STCC-2!

- Renault, Ford and Peugeot shall be tested with a new Regulation System to make sure they're suitable...
- The Introduction of Volkswagen to the STCC.
- The Series will run for 8 weeks instead of 10, with 1 Drop Score Round...
- The Specification for cars will include slightly more bhp...

Thanks for taking part in Season 1, it was awesome whilst it lasted! :gtpflag:

6th place... Not bad... If I would have practised more, I could have won the championship... But anyways, congratulations guys! Good race! I can't wait to participate for STCC-2 and WTCC! :D

Latest Posts

Back