STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,613 views
Cant wait to take on an audi in the rain

Honda didnt drive as well as i thought , brakes feel horrible

Im around after 4 today
 
Wet race's seem a little unfair with 4wd's in the line up do they not.:guilty:
 
Wet race's seem a little unfair with 4wd's in the line up do they not.:guilty:

Well we can't blame the weather! Still, I'm surprised you aren't rubbing your hands together in the hope of some wet races so you can try and win! :P
 
The Alfa is also really good in wet weather. Probably the best FWD in the rain 👍
 
I'm more for as fair a level playing field as possible mate, winning or losing doesn't bother me as long as the racing clean i'm happy.👍
 
hi jason m8 sorry but im here now
i'll be there tomorrow, what track (any ideas of lap times atm) and when do we start
i'll take the alfa if it's still available :)
 
i'll be there tomorrow, what track (any ideas of lap times atm) and when do we start
i'll take the alfa if it's still available :)

We're going to be running at Grand Valley Speedway tomorrow - please be sure to be there on time! 👍
Yeah, the Alfa is still available - I'll put you down! :D

I'm going to race indpendent

No worries mate, you're entered for the Independents Cup! 👍
 
We're going to be running at Grand Valley Speedway tomorrow - please be sure to be there on time! 👍
What time (hours) will be the race of tommorrow? I WANT EARLIER THAN 20:00H AS I HAVE ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP TO PARTICIPATE.
 
What time (hours) will be the race of tommorrow? I WANT EARLIER THAN 20:00H AS I HAVE ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP TO PARTICIPATE.

STCC will have regulation checks start at 7 PM and will not finish until about 8:40PM GMT... May I suggest that you stop joining so many events as if you leave at 8PM on every event in STCC - then it would be a better idea for a Reserve Driver to take your place and for you to become a reserve!
 
I hope you have a big diary that's all im saying. I guess the time will be when the host wants.

Even when I was out of work last year for about 6 weeks - I still didn't have the time to go to some many different Series (although I did BST, BTCC and TOCA at one point)..
 
Imo to compete in the manner required 3 would be the very limit for one week.:scared:
 
That's his fault for signing up for 20 different series :confused:

That's like 3 a day or something! So many I can't even do the Maths! :ouch:

19 might work better.:sly::lol:

Yes, the one after mine must go! Find out which one it is so we can go and discard of the Series owner! :p

----------
@Harsk100, @TheLuigi755

Due to the amount of Series Harsk has dedicated himself to - the STCC Stewards have come to the conclusion that in order to try and keep a full grid for the races, to move Harsk to a reserve driver so he can focus on his other 19 Series he's taking part in.. Therefore, Luigi shall be now a Full Time Driver...
 
i think atm my diary is-
Monday- GT300 / BMW
Tuesday- BTCC 1 make
Thursday- BTCC
Sunday- STCC
so 5 championships a week. however its ok for me as im absolute crap so no matter how much practice i get, i'll still suck lool XD
 
i think atm my diary is-
Monday- GT300 / BMW
Tuesday- BTCC 1 make
Thursday- BTCC
Sunday- STCC
so 5 championships a week. however its ok for me as im absolute crap so no matter how much practice i get, i'll still suck lool XD
Loooooooooooooooooooooool brilliant!:lol::lol::lol: ^^ likewise.
 
Mine is
Friday - Clios
Saturday - WEC/ToCA
Sunday - STCC and maybe WSC
 
STCC will have regulation checks start at 7 PM and will not finish until about 8:40PM GMT... May I suggest that you stop joining so many events as if you leave at 8PM on every event in STCC - then it would be a better idea for a Reserve Driver to take your place and for you to become a reserve!
I can go until 7:30 PM.
 
Back