STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,614 views
I'm afraid to say I've got to withdraw from this :( :( :(

I've got new family commitments on Sundays now which really sucks :( I hope I can make the odd round so if I'm put down as a reserve that would be awesome. Sorry guys :(
 
I'm afraid to say I've got to withdraw from this :( :( :(

I've got new family commitments on Sundays now which really sucks :( I hope I can make the odd round so if I'm put down as a reserve that would be awesome. Sorry guys :(

No worries mate, I'll put you down to reserves!
Coh, they're dropping out thick and fast now! :scared:
 
Hey any times u guys have gotten?
47.9 for me there's a 47.8 in there somewhere but i soon get bored with the track.:lol::ouch: It's all about that first corner i think, it's horrible!:yuck::scared:
Dam
n that's good I get mod 48s
I'm struggling to speed up the S4. Fastest time if I remember was a 48:925 or something.
If anyone has a setup, please tell me!
 
So sad and happy right now. I get 2 wins and a 2nd in TOCA, but then Orama isn't able to compete in TOCA or STCC any more :(
 
So sad and happy right now. I get 2 wins and a 2nd in TOCA, but then Orama isn't able to compete in TOCA or STCC any more :(
Ive sent him a nice pm cant hurt to try.:guilty:
 
Im thinking/hoping it was a spur of the moment thing with what was going on. Maybe a nights sleep has reinvigorated him.:nervous: If not its Team Forever Alone for you too!:p:ouch:
 
I know how it feels...my teammate in ToCA Adam can't even qualify which has surprised me lol he was pretty decent in pre-season too.
 
Well imagine the feeling having all your points from the past 6 races, including a win; removed. It must be pretty depressing
 
I remember I lost a dominant victory of 30secs in a 2 hour race on GT5 because of pit entry lines hence the bracket in my stats...damn the S2000 was beautiful to drive that day.
 
And i was shot at dawn for an illegal turbo during the early days of Toca. With the criteria as it is mistakes are unfortunate but likely sure as heck wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
 
Unless Orama says otherwise, put me as an Independent under AMRacing. Car will be the same just different colours
 
Unless Orama says otherwise, put me as an Independent under AMRacing. Car will be the same just different colours
If he's deffo gone i'll team with you if Scanny will allow a mixed team.
 
Im easy either way was just a thought if he wanted the whole team thing going on.👍
 
Probably because I went with a RWD config. to decrease front tyre wear.
 
Working on a Signature that you can place in signatures on other Forums to help advertise STCC...
Hopefully may increase popularity slightly! :D
 
Back