Stealth car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter the-mont
  • 15 comments
  • 1,731 views
Messages
487
Messages
monty
I guess it's a noob question, but how do I get a stealth car?
Are there a few ways?
 
You had to pre-order the game. Different retailers had different Stealth cars, which leads me to believe they'll be released as DLC sooner or later.
 
So if I bought the game from a store?
And what is dlc? :)
 
So if I bought the game from a store?
And what is dlc? :)

DLC is downloadable content. I pre-ordered from GameStop and they put the code for my Stealth cars on the receipt. If you didn't pre-order, you won't get the Stealth cars, unless they release them on the PSN.
 
Yeah, only if you placed an order for the game, before it was released. You would get stealth car as a bonus. I pre-ordered my game in September, from Amazon, and they had a deal for a Stealth Mercedes SLS.

DLC stands for Downloadable Content, which is basically extra content which companies put out, like extra maps, or cars, tracks, most of the time for a fee.
 
i bought the collector's edition and got 5 of the 'stealth' cars (SLS, McLaren F1, GT-R, NSX and R10).. is the 787B really not included?
 
Bummer, didn't know about the pre order thing.. Thanks for the answers though!
 
Im selling one on ebay. I could of sold my NSX for around 50 dollars but decided to keep. My ebay seller name is freddybanuelos89. The Mercedes SLS auction is about to end but i will be having 10 Nissan GT-R's for auction one by one
 
I also bought the 6 stealth European car code but it didnt work. The code was region locked.
 
I also bought the 6 stealth European car code but it didnt work. The code was region locked.

can u send the code to me and then i send them back from europe tu u ?
 
You get all of the stealth cars when you buy the signature edition.
 
I already activated the code man, but it didnt work because i have US version of the game i think it will tell you its no longer valid. 9LT4 3CBB 4LAG
 
Where do I enter the code anyway?

In the menu of the PS3 (make sure no game is running) go to account management, then scroll down to redeem code. Simple as that.
 
Freddy do you have any gt-r codes left?
 
Back