Stealth cars? What's the deal about them?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bluez_Freak
  • 36 comments
  • 4,361 views
you do know you can upgrade the regular cars to the same standards, thats some cheat lmao.

Find me a carbon fibre paint chip with GT logos and i'll agree with you. The cars are also cheaper to repair and are not added content otherwise they wouldn't appear online against other people (like the Coke Viper in NFS Shift).
 
Find me a carbon fibre paint chip with GT logos and i'll agree with you. The cars are also cheaper to repair and are not added content otherwise they wouldn't appear online against other people (like the Coke Viper in NFS Shift).

A cars skin, paint chip/color have nothing to do with it's performance. The 500 credit for overhaul/frame restoration is a perk for people that pre ordered the game, bought the Signature Edition or spent the money and bought the codes on ebay. There is no cheating involved in obtaining these cars, therefore they are not a cheat but a perk for people willing to spend extra money.
 
The best thing about them, other than cheap restoration, is being able to change the race number. Apart from that there’s nothing better about them.
 
They are codes that unlock part of the game not usually accesible. So they are Cheat Codes, but they can only be used once.

Hahaha, no. They're exclusive cars.

I got the McLaren F1 Stealth and a ltd. Nascar for pre-ordering from GameStop. The F1 easily beat Like the Wind, better than the Corvette RM too. And maintenance costs being 1,000 total for engine and chasis make it the perfect car for enduros. I <3 it.
 
I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition from Amazon. I did not get one of these "stealth" vehicles.

Very angry about this. I paid a lot of money to get all of the content available.

It's one thing to offer limited paint jobs or something, but content should not be denied. What exactly can you do with these "stealth" cars?
 
They look awesome 👍
Especially when first starting out.
 
I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition from Amazon. I did not get one of these "stealth" vehicles.

Very angry about this. I paid a lot of money to get all of the content available.

It's one thing to offer limited paint jobs or something, but content should not be denied. What exactly can you do with these "stealth" cars?

Nothing you can't do in any other car in the game. Also ordering the CE in the US/NSTC version only would get you 1 stealth car if that retailer offered it. If you didn't receive the code and haven't called amazon, complained or asked for the code thats your fault it's not in your hands. Not sure how they are going to get it to you if they don't know.
 
Back