Stealth cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter nichols120
  • 14 comments
  • 1,162 views
Messages
78
Messages
nichols120
Why do people go so mad for stealth cars? I understand their rarity, but apart from being matte black what is the difference between a stealth car and the standard model?

excuse my noobness:)
 
Apparently they only cost CR.500 to do an engine overhaul 👍
 
They have more power than their normal counterparts and it only costs 500 credits to repair their engines and chassis.
 
And they're not just matte black. The NSX GT500 is bare carbon
 
The paint is not the like the usual matte black paint chip.
 
I'd never even noticed these differences. My R10 & NSX's overhauls were indeed just 500 credits. Not sure what the paint colour is called as there's no obvious name I can see.
 
The stealth cars all are either black or naked carbon it seems.
 
The Stealth cars have slightly more power, weight is slightly lower, and costs only 500 Cr. to overhaul engine and restore body.

Beside, in my opinion they are alot more aggressive making them alot more fun to drive :D
Specially the 787B <3
 
The stealth SLS AMG is heavier than a fully tuned SLS AMG.

But then again, it has a lot more downforce and seems to have a better chassis. It's pretty much an SLS AMG RM I guess.
 
They have adds for them on ebay and stripes you can't see.
 
They are the only real rare cars in the game ;) They look great and the other things said before...
 
Then how do you know that they're there? :dopey:

Well i was exaggerating a bit, but the lines are very faint...look at the ad for the 787B stealth on ebay. You can barley see them and in GT5, especially in the sun, it is even harder to see them. but you know... Anyways, I have the stealth F1, great car, it got me past 50% of game. :)
 
Yeah, I was joking.
 
Back