Stig's Helmet: Automotive Gallery *Update V12 and Aventador*

  • Thread starter Thread starter stig's helmet
  • 145 comments
  • 26,560 views
Yep, AI mate. The enzo I bought cost 1 mil and I got to choose the colour, the veyron costs 2 mil and no colour choice.
 
Wow at the Enzo shots.
 
The reflection pic and the prancing horse are amazing. Kudos well done my friend.
 
Love the on-head crash picture of Ferrari and GT-R.
Do the cars "trade paint" ? Because it looks so on the GT-R!
 
Awesome stuff. Love the Veyron 260mph shot in the tunnel.
 
Update includes pitstops, gallardo, a race and a flying veyron...literally. Check the bottom of the OP. :) Enjoy.
 
Wow nice damage pics. Didn't know the engine was that extreme.
 
I love that Green Lambo :drool: The race pictures are funny :lol: Nice work as always ;)
 
you make that standard veyron look good! i also love the photo travel shots of the ferrari's and lambo. great gallery!
 
Great shots man, really enjoyed the damage shots!
 
Updated. Update includes interior shots from a gallardo and v10 r8, drifting and a good ol' classic picture with an r8 v10 :) When an update is done, older pictures might be taken off due to loading times of the pictures. They take quite long. Enjoy.
 
Liking the interiors shots, very well done. 👍
 
The interior shots are awesome mate 👍
 
Update, includes chrome mclaren f1, formula gt, the f10 and ayrton senna's helmet...sort of loool.

Murci sv and evo pics have been taken down for loading times.
 
Your shots are pretty good, but my god man, separate them. :lol:

Love the engine block shot for the F1.
 
that green lambo is lookin' pretty damn good there. nice work man.
 
Awesome set of pictures! My favourite set would have to be the Green Gallardo set.
 
Thanks everyone, top 3 production/street legal fastest cars in game will be chromed...and photographed:) Hopefully soon.
 
Last edited:
some nice shots
I'm just wondering about the one with the McLaren in foreground and 4 cars parked in the background...how did you achieve that?
that one
kyotoshorenin.jpg
 
Aah, it's in a photo travel destination. Kyoto - Shoren-in I believe.
 
Very nice gallery!
Not a massive fan of the Bugatti though.
I'll have a look at all the pictures later, too many pictures :D
 
Thanks everyone, top 3 production/street legal fastest cars in game will be chromed...and photographed:) Hopefully soon.

Finally got round to it:


221 mph








222 mph








244 mph







And a couple of bonus shots :D

312 mph









 
Good shots. I am not too sure about a chromed Bugatti but the others work. ;)
 
Back