Stig's Helmet: Automotive Gallery *Update V12 and Aventador*

  • Thread starter Thread starter stig's helmet
  • 145 comments
  • 26,561 views
Awesome Le mans set, a great way to celebrate the Race this year 👍

Cheers, the last shot is my personal favourite. I don't usually watch le mans, first time this year and only watched 4 hrs worth :p:tup:
 
Last edited:
1171009732c742a78dd3ca56c88802ed904946de.jpg



























































 
Last edited:
Nice shots! #3, #4, #5, #6 and #7 are my favourites.
 
Great shots here. Keep it up. 👍
 
Lamborghini Gallardo superleggera :p :











































Bonus Veyron :p :

 
Last edited:
Mmmmm... Gallardo.
Anyway, I love your low-level HDR. Great work, love the 'speed' in the Veyron shot.
 
Haha glad you liked it :)

What is meant by 'low-level' HDR ? I want it to be high level myself lol, more saturation needed or something?
 
I really love that HDR shot :drool:
 




It's the stig!!!....but not really lol. I've edited images in photoshop (not very well but I tried) to make my driver look like the stig, it isn't the actual suit. Here are some examples before I give you a lap around the test track :)












-------------------------------------------------------------------------


Right, now for the cinematic lap ;) Feel free to read it in Clarkson's voice :lol:








And we're off!








All 460 horses being used there.








Approaching the first corner, looking rather fast it has to be said.







Stig turning in now, a bit wobbly on braking.






Back end stepping out, but he's on it in a flash!















Stig listening to some 90's hip hop there?!







Attacking Chicago with speed now, come on Stig, go!







Exhaust notes fused with the sound of Stig's constant humming.







Up to a fair bit of speed there, lucky this wasn't taken by a camera man else there would have been another sacked Stig!







Hammerhead now and the new cones are in the way there, damn.







Bit of sideways action but again Stig slaps it back into shape







Now get on the power man! Gooooo!







More of Stig's hip hop love, keeping it steady still though.







Screaching tyres now, I'd say around 90ish mph. Nice control Stiggy.







Through the tyre wall...blimey, bit of camera movement!







Second to last corner, keeping it straight...or near enough.







Gambon now, the Ferrari really shifting it's weight there!







And across the line!........LOL


Just to repeat myself this was badly edited to look like Stig the suit is still yet to be discovered, if in game at all.
 
Haha I read it in clarksons voice, nice idea and work you've done there :)
 
Great job on Stig's power lap 👍
 
Hehe great idea and well executed too. 👍 :)
 
:) Really glad you all seemed to take to it, I enjoyed making it too 👍
 
I see you are a Top Gear enthusiast :D Nice to see the Stig around here :)
 
So that's how PD put the Stig into that trailer :p Great work 👍
 
Haha, awesome photos, loved the Stig's lap. I really wish there was a Stig suit in-game. :)
 
Bonobo, same we all do I think :lol:👍

New approach here:














































































​
 
Last edited:
The GT concept is my favorite of that lot 👍 nice shots
 
Cheers. I should point out that I only found out what panning mode means from paige 4/5 :lol: so the quality of pictures over all from page 4 and in the future will improve now 👍

Just looked back at the first page for the first time in a while and noticed how static motion pictures were so thought I'd point that out. :)
 
Nice, I like the sunset photos. 👍 It's surprising how many people have no idea about the panning modes, but as you've discovered they make a huge difference.
 
You have some great pictures in this gallery.
 
Thankyou ashes, appreciate it. More to come.

Yes you're right Nato, huuuuge difference haha. :)
 
Back