Stig's Helmet: Automotive Gallery *Update V12 and Aventador*

  • Thread starter Thread starter stig's helmet
  • 145 comments
  • 26,561 views
Haha cheers :)

New pictures are up:

1107434662ba0bbd7888304b66a8d21c8697492a.jpg





































11042606498657c5630877f5a96082fd5d7115bd.jpg






1104259720af531e4eaf3772192a4f971d3522c1.jpg








11042747f9d61a29a3d568a55ad7493dad7ed7b0.jpg






11042735a4f2f6b93b33f6729dae08d7c5131866.jpg








11074313961a46e1e4229d61350704a13f5d443d.jpg






11074325287e1ab8b55a52921f29bac22cad58b2.jpg






1107428004f6783c3a703999830d46802d7a99a0.jpg






 
Last edited:
Love that First Mclaren Shot :drool: Can't wait for the rest
 
Hehe :)
These updates are on the original page too ^

Any updates from now on though will just be put on these pages, putting them on the original confuses sometimes. I'm feeling an M3 shoot next.
 
Last edited:
thetopgeartesttrack3r.jpg


^ this angle makes the Jag look like an SUV. lol
Decent shots, but a few of them are a little motion-blurry though.
 
11042735a4f2f6b93b33f6729dae08d7c5131866.jpg

this car looks so out of place drifting but im really liking it haha
 
Nice update. Keep up the great work. 👍
 
Cheers for the feedback people, the motion blurr was there to make it look more in motion but taken on board :) chose that angle because I liked the tyre smoke :)👍

The Caterham is such a blast to drift :P

M3 shots up as promised:

11102660ba27ee0538f9db39a993fe48b489eb57.jpg







1110267231b8d58f1a4cbd3e674f357e20e8dcc3.jpg







11102675ef7794b1afc1d31ac9dc51edb42989ff.jpg







111026849ec9b8ef480f2ce7c0d6d79d045cba60.jpg







11102693984f57e9fd45b367f718bd943482c0b1.jpg
 
^ Hehe thanks, the first shot narrowed the lense for some reason :/
 
I'm thinking of editing the next lot of updates to get the most out of them too.
 
Nice job! I like pics 4 and 5 the most of the last set. The headlamp flare on pic 5 is perfect. It gives the car personality and a feminine quality, whereas the Mazerati is a masculine vehicle and the composition of the shot combined with the shape of the Mazerati's headlamps make it look like its chasing down the BMW. I really like how the pic tells a story here. Well done!
 
Nice job! I like pics 4 and 5 the most of the last set. The headlamp flare on pic 5 is perfect. It gives the car personality and a feminine quality, whereas the Mazerati is a masculine vehicle and the composition of the shot combined with the shape of the Mazerati's headlamps make it look like its chasing down the BMW. I really like how the pic tells a story here. Well done!

Thankyou, really pleased that you liked it :)👍

I had a runout with the Zonda today (which may I just say is a :scared: to drive!)

11186669e28f2ab55f031dd1dc21c070acbdd073.jpg







11186672422360511ef77b1c845af2f6a2321717.jpg







111866753bf5d3e3dee146351daeecd28c8a81dc.jpg







11186678065a1ac78e15ac0627939b61716ecacb.jpg







111866814f5ea012434376bf6b1c3646093efa39.jpg







11186684d014a697501f1a5032d58530a844559f.jpg







1118668755211ee4a39c3911d14a6e264025d0c9.jpg
 
Love pictures 2, 4 and 6. I'm so annoyed that car isn't premium.
 
I'm going to try my hand at HDR soon too, Im new to it but it is so easy to get hooked on!
 
I think you did well. Not that I can really comment on it because I don't use it myself.
 
Nice Shots! The Zonda from long distance caught my eye first, but I like them all. Well done.
 
So check this out, I thought I'd make a driver the closest I can to look likeJenson Button, Lewis Hamilton and then Felipe Massa, not the real thing but the best for gt5 (for now). :lol:

Button:





















Hamilton:






















Massa:

114563005bc29a2a5db84367d4b9242c77abbc4c.jpg







114564386b71247c64fb767626cf6681bd80c8bc.jpg


And yes, with a name like mine if the stig suit exists expect a photoshoot of that too ;)
 
Last edited:
Bentley Speed 8:


HDR






114660594a11a351ac8be041c9c87a865d598831.jpg







11466209c88f43e27c04ca7ec67c3c8ae9637a43.jpg

HDR. This reveals ugly grass here :lol: my bad.






11468372fdc868a124e21d5c60ffd7f4b630a263.jpg

HDR
 
Last edited:
The last shot, would be better with some depth of field and motion blur.
 
I left the motion blur out this time due to others mentioning it earlier, but aah well.👍
Depth of field? If you mean high dynamic range...I did :scared: please tell me that's not what you meant as I thought the HDR did well on this image...

I've edited it again with motion blur and better contrast... ^ up top.
 
Last edited:
HDRI and depth of field are two different things.

----

Depth of Field - Info

Lol! Mate I completely apolagise, ignore my stupidity, it's late at night but I see what you mean, you've got a good eye 👍
It looks better now cheers, more focus on the car rather than the trees.
 
Last edited:
Awesome Le mans set, a great way to celebrate the Race this year 👍
 
Back