H Heuer21 Messages 85 Messages BilgePump Mar 13, 2012 #1 Title says it all. I have over 160 cars and alot of paints. I also have the DLC cars. Hit me up on PSN
Title says it all. I have over 160 cars and alot of paints. I also have the DLC cars. Hit me up on PSN
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Mar 13, 2012 #2 Such a car is untradeable sir,what you want is a 70 b-day ticket,no I don't have one sadly but yeah just passing info. Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
Such a car is untradeable sir,what you want is a 70 b-day ticket,no I don't have one sadly but yeah just passing info.
Blackex99 Messages 91 Messages Blackex99 Mar 13, 2012 #3 It's a 1970 ticket to get the 2J and I happen to have a 70' ticket.
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Mar 13, 2012 #4 Corrected,the moral of the story here is never trust tired information. sorry op.
H Heuer21 Messages 85 Messages BilgePump Mar 13, 2012 #5 shows how long I have been out of the game. Last time I was trading on here you could still trade the 2J. Contacted
shows how long I have been out of the game. Last time I was trading on here you could still trade the 2J. Contacted
JK83 Premium Messages 3,384 Finland Messages Try JK83.. Mar 13, 2012 #6 Heuer21 shows how long I have been out of the game. Last time I was trading on here you could still trade the 2J. Contacted Click to expand... Well maybe next time when you play GT5 others are playing GT6
Heuer21 shows how long I have been out of the game. Last time I was trading on here you could still trade the 2J. Contacted Click to expand... Well maybe next time when you play GT5 others are playing GT6
Monatsende Messages 8,945 F1 chimp land Messages AnotherStory Mar 13, 2012 #7 JK83 Well maybe next time when you play GT5 others are playing GT6 Click to expand... In my dreams I played already GT6 ...
JK83 Well maybe next time when you play GT5 others are playing GT6 Click to expand... In my dreams I played already GT6 ...