Conza Sports Caraholic Premium Messages 1,528 Melbourne Messages Conza_No1 Sep 16, 2011 #2 Could you give more details please? 'VTEC' power implies you like Japanese cars? What's your PSN account?
Could you give more details please? 'VTEC' power implies you like Japanese cars? What's your PSN account?
1KNm) Messages 167 Messages Miizzoo Messages banned* Sep 17, 2011 #3 Conza Could you give more details please? 'VTEC' power implies you like Japanese cars? What's your PSN account? Click to expand... Hi Im sorry, It is easy to forget the variation in the game. I like to test the machines as they were built to be, surely I like to tune them, but when racing it is fun to actually put them in VS mode. And to answer your question, yes I am a Honda fan so therefor I like driving them in the game. I would like to race the Civic (EP3 or EK9) against the Golf GTI, Focus ST etc. rival races are fun 👍 My psn is Miizzoo add me and we'll break down the rules
Conza Could you give more details please? 'VTEC' power implies you like Japanese cars? What's your PSN account? Click to expand... Hi Im sorry, It is easy to forget the variation in the game. I like to test the machines as they were built to be, surely I like to tune them, but when racing it is fun to actually put them in VS mode. And to answer your question, yes I am a Honda fan so therefor I like driving them in the game. I would like to race the Civic (EP3 or EK9) against the Golf GTI, Focus ST etc. rival races are fun 👍 My psn is Miizzoo add me and we'll break down the rules
gtfan4life Messages 396 Pittsburgh/Pa/U.S. Messages scoobydenon Sep 17, 2011 #4 I'm interested please add, scoobydenon, Thanks.
1KNm) Messages 167 Messages Miizzoo Messages banned* Sep 18, 2011 #5 gtfan4life I'm interested please add, scoobydenon, Thanks. Click to expand... Will do in a few, having late dinner.. awaiting the Boxing match 👍
gtfan4life I'm interested please add, scoobydenon, Thanks. Click to expand... Will do in a few, having late dinner.. awaiting the Boxing match 👍
K KingofMGS Messages 10 Messages KingofMGS Sep 26, 2011 #6 I'm interested in this event, racing cars straight from the factory is the way to go sometimes
1KNm) Messages 167 Messages Miizzoo Messages banned* Sep 26, 2011 #7 KingofMGS I'm interested in this event, racing cars straight from the factory is the way to go sometimes Click to expand... cool Ill add you guys tonight. Im going online soon hope to see you around 👍
KingofMGS I'm interested in this event, racing cars straight from the factory is the way to go sometimes Click to expand... cool Ill add you guys tonight. Im going online soon hope to see you around 👍