Stockyard, what is it for?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nemo Niente
  • 7 comments
  • 971 views
Messages
492
Denmark
Lives in Sweden
Messages
NemoNiente
What is the stockyard for, except keep cars that I don't use out of the way?
 
Something like that, plus apparently the garage only hold 500 cars, so if you have more then that you need to put them in the stockyard. Might get annoying for me as I ended GT5 with 1200 cars in my garage.
 
Stockyard i no need, why what this is? But Stockyard is slow load. Bad.
 
Alright. It is good for me then, I really disliked the lack of categorized storage in GT5.
Now I can keep cars I use up front and cars I don't in the back.
I don't mind the loading and saving time for the Stockyard.

Thanks guys for being quick to reply.
 
I'm not going to use the stockyard yet as I only have 90 cars so making some of them favourites is enough for now as I heard stockyard is glitchy.
 
Stock yard is your garages garbage can.

I think it used to auto delete your cars too! (I think that bug was fixed)

I think the stock yard will become the place you securely share and gift cars in a latter update as it unloads you car from the game...
 
Back