Stone Temple PilotsMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter KosmikFool
  • 27 comments
  • 917 views
Messages
3,176
Any of you guys listen to them also? I'm a huge fan and have seen them live twice. You should really check them out. Good alt-rock. And pretty heavy, too. :)
 
seen them live once, had a couple cds... scott weiland is a trip... good music, for certain moods.
 
Do list some of there noteworthy songs puhlease!
 
This should keep you guys busy. And the website is right here. Have fun!

"Sex Type Thing"
"Sour Girl"
"Vaseline"
"Creep"
"Interstate Love Song"
"Down"
"Heaven and Hot Rods"
"No Way Out"
 
Wasn't one of their songs on GT2?
Maybe sex type thing, the name sounds familliar.

Hmm familllllllllllllliar, sorry i'm drunk and listening to fear factory.
 
"Sex Type Thing" was on GT2 yes, and you really should stop drinking. And give the bottle to me.
 
Originally posted by KosmikFool
"Sex Type Thing" was on GT2 yes, and you really should stop drinking. And give the bottle to me.

I think your way under age, aren't you like 15?
Mind you I would be under age if I was American, but beh i'm sure i'd find the booze anyway. :D

Ahem, anyway uh yeah i'll take a look at those songs. Mind you for the life of me I can't remember what song in GT2 it was, all I can remember is Dragula. It wasn't that song that went 'I am I am I am I something something wanna something something'?
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
It wasn't that song that went 'I am I am I am I something something wanna something something'?

Yes it is, yay.
14 eh?
I'm not giving good booze away, well I can't now.
 
What are you drinking anyway? (and don't say booze cos I already know that)...
 
Stone Temple pilots rule. they are a member of the Grunge movement of the early-mid nineties, but fortunately, not one of those bands that surfaced when grunge wasnt grunge, but popular music, and everyone was making grunge so they could sell. They are some of the genre's roots bands (as well as pearl jam and nirvana, Soundgraden, alice in chains, and so on). they are real cool and I like their music very much.

Cano

and HOW COME YOUR LIST DIDNT INCLUDE PLUSH?????
you call yourself a fan???? ¬.¬
 
:banghead: Thats what I was missing! I was thinking of all the albums I own and knew I forgot one song. And I still don't have their album Tiny Songs from a Vatican Gift Shop or something like that.
 
haha, yeah, you should bang yer head, real hard dude :p

Cano
 
STP's an awesome band! I don't know about the last album, though. :odd:
 
Kosmik, you also forgot to add Dead & Bloated because that's another awesome hit song! :p :cool:
 
i think STP is broken up now because the lead singer scott wdka;(cant spell his last name) is with another band now called Velvet Revolver. and OMG:eek: i can't belive you guys are just finding out who they?! there a huge band or at least were. have you ever heard of sound garden or rage aginst the machine? what about nine inch nails?
 
No. We are ignorant, ignorant people who have never heard of them. Look the only reason I made this because a lot of European visitors come here and haven't heard of them.

And I don't he would ditch STP considering they are one of the most popular grunge-hard rock bands from the early 90's that are still around. Anyways, you ever heard of side bands?
 
i don't know if its a side project or not. its scott from STP and Guns n Roses (with out axle).
 
Probably just a contribution project to make some music because STP is touring and stuff.
 
I said that wrong, I meant they have recorded this before STP went on tour and wanted to release it as STP went on tour.
 
Originally posted by KosmikFool
No. We are ignorant, ignorant people who have never heard of them. Look the only reason I made this because a lot of European visitors come here and haven't heard of them.

And I don't he would ditch STP considering they are one of the most popular grunge-hard rock bands from the early 90's that are still around. Anyways, you ever heard of side bands?

Meh, most european people who are into that type of music will already know about them, more than likely. In my case I just somehow ignored good music for about 16 years of my life.

Velvet Revolver sound pretty good, although i've only been able to get hold of one track and that's set me free. That song rocks arse.
 
Back