StopForPetrol/Gallery-Update 28/05/2015 "No Update but a vid"

Quite like the dramatic feel of the first one but the others are pretty good also. Shot 2 is probably my second fav. Nice work mate. 👍

My personal favourite has to be shot number 3.
Lovely Mustang shots! The last one is my favourite! :drool: The B&W photo of the Mustang is fantastic too, great mood! :drool:👍
GPR
Quite like the dramatic feel of the first one but the others are pretty good also. Shot 2 is probably my second fav. Nice work mate. 👍
Thanks for the like's & comments - Interesting how you each have a different favorite and because of that I think I will keep on posting sets with a min of 3 images (Just so everybody can have one they like, ha ha ha)
Thanks for the visit and keep on posting those great images! :cheers:

Awesome gallery Werner! Sorry I haven't poked my head in here long enough to leave a comment before now.
Love your photographic and editing style - you produce many very realistic images and there are too many standout shots to name them all here.
Well done mate - I'll be back for more eye candy soon. :) 👍

Awesome gallery Werner! Sorry I haven't poked my head in here long enough to leave a comment before now.
Love your photographic and editing style - you produce many very realistic images and there are too many standout shots to name them all here.
Well done mate - I'll be back for more eye candy soon. :) 👍
Hi Nathan
Thank you for stopping by and glad you like some! 👍
Yeah those realistic ones is a double sided blade as it might look good but if entered in a competition it does so bad! (got to do more dreamy!)
I love the themes and taking those pics, same as all the regulars guy's I guess!
Thanks again! :cheers:

Werner, your gallery makes my heart beat faster! :drool:👍 Lovely pics all around, all have different compositions and moods! My absolute favourite from your latest sets is the Jaguar shot! :bowdown:

Last edited:
Uaaauuu 👍 The Mustang Mach shots are soo good! Nice work!!!
Thanks and glad you approve!
Werner, your gallery makes my heart beat faster! :drool:👍 Lovely pics all around, all have different compositions and moods! My absolute favourite from your latest sets is the Jaguar shot! :bowdown:
Sorry to burst your bubble but maybe you are thinking of the Aston Martin LeVantage if you are talking about my latest on flickr?

Here is some of the latest Randoms and entries
Ps. Thanks @NBDESIGNZ for the team up's some great images from those online events!

Entry 2.0 wk33 -The Race to Milan -series 19

Entry CCCL wk 34 unedited​

Beautiful shots in this set, especially the GT500. 👍
Thought you might like it with (that Nicolas) Blue.:sly: Credit is all yours bud as I stole that! :embarrassed: Maybe should have asked first?
If you do not mind, may I have your permission to post images with your cars from our on-line races PLEASE? - Credit will be given of course!

Anyway thanks for liking and I really think you are going to like the rest of our on-line collaboration images!
Can't wait to see what images you managed.:cheers:

Back