StopForPetrol/Gallery-Update 28/05/2015 "No Update but a vid"

Number 3 is very nice. I didn't know you could get the sun to look like that there. I'll have to try it sometime. Also I dig 5 & 7. 👍

#6 and 7 are really nice shots and I also like the smoking Viper. 👍
Merci Nicolas
Excellent set, 6 is just beautiful.
Thx my friend -Your farming paid off I see!! - All excellent Images too!
Great set Werner, 6 is great indeed!
Dank je
GPR
Number 3 is very nice. I didn't know you could get the sun to look like that there. I'll have to try it sometime. Also I dig 5 & 7. 👍
Thx & Yes sir - think time was set at ± 07am and then it is magic hour! - The images might appear a bit dark though as you cannot increase the ISO yet!
The sun also seem so small until you start using the zoooooom!!
There is still a few shoots I want to do with that sun hanging like that.
Enjoy 👍

Wow, some very nice things in these two last bunch of pics. Love the blue Aston, especially in pic 6. The toning of the pic 2 & 3 with the BMW is very original and really great. And I totally love the shot 5. The others are just great :P
Bravo Werner !

Werner, you're one of the few able to switch beetween realistic and heavenly mood with panache. This is always a pleasure to follow your updates, bravo 👍

Wow, some very nice things in these two last bunch of pics. Love the blue Aston, especially in pic 6. The toning of the pic 2 & 3 with the BMW is very original and really great. And I totally love the shot 5. The others are just great :P
Bravo Werner !
Very nice work on our VGT session set. 👍

1, 5 and 6 are my faves.
Werner, you're one of the few able to switch beetween realistic and heavenly mood with panache. This is always a pleasure to follow your updates, bravo 👍
Merci beaucoup, et vous mes amis faire un travail magnifique !!!!! (Internet is a wonderful thing!)

The Black Pearl, The Red, the 2nd Huayra shot, the 7th VGT shot and 5th VGT shot from the latest set are all brilliant!👍
Keep up the great work mate!
Pictures #4, #6 and #7 from this set are looking very good. I'm also digging the second shot from your latest update. 👍
Impressive shots, especially 1 and 4. :drool:
Thanks for Stopping by and I Do Appreciate the comments! :cheers:
Glad you guy's like some of my shots! 👍 :gtpflag:

Ps. Thanks PD was a Nice Surprise !

My favourite is the Silent Hill shot! :drool::nervous: It's a great use of the "two cars in photo travel" feature! 👍 And it has the mystical atmosphere which is required. The other shots are cool as well, like shot 3 for instance! :)

My favourite is the Silent Hill shot! :drool::nervous: It's a great use of the "two cars in photo travel" feature! 👍 And it has the mystical atmosphere which is required. The other shots are cool as well, like shot 3 for instance! :)
Thank you Ciro

That Silent Hill shot for the competition was giving me headaches.
Thought that Ronda would have burglar-bared windows and then these two cars would fit the theme.
This is what I ended up with (still think I could have worked on the light and lighting though)

Was great fun and my experimenting/playing with Gimp was fun too.:cheers:

Some nice stuff Werner, I really like the action and dusty feel of the created by the toning of the RX7 Racecar, and also the 2 Lambo's are great. Nice deep and darkish feel suits the cars. 👍

But this shot is my fav of your recent ones...

Sure it's a traditional center compositon but the light and the angle the DOF and the sweet toning is just really superb. 👍 Kind of wish it was my shot. :sly:

GPR
Some nice stuff Werner, I really like the action and dusty feel of the created by the toning of the RX7 Racecar, and also the 2 Lambo's are great. Nice deep and darkish feel suits the cars. 👍

But this shot is my fav of your recent ones...

Sure it's a traditional center compositon but the light and the angle the DOF and the sweet toning is just really superb. 👍 Kind of wish it was my shot. :sly:
Thank you George - Things are going well for you so No it's mine :D
Anyway you are producing some excellent Images and can start giving masterclasses !:bowdown:
The ninth shot from your latest set looks stunning. That's a very good first heavy edit right there. ;)
Thank you - will give it another go!
Topnotch work here Werner! I've been impressed on how you have improved lately, keep up the good work!
Thanks Buddy! You are impressing us all lately!

Ok here is just a few from an Online with @GT5Redsucker23 and @NBDESIGNZ - Thanks it was fun!

[url=https://flic.kr/p/nUESKT][url=https://flic.kr/p/nCurox][url=https://flic.kr/p/nUQDZd][url=https://flic.kr/p/nCtpVg][/url][/url][/url][/url]

@MoMo PeeZero - This started playing when I opened your flickr images and thought there must be a reason !!!

When I opened the "King of the Hill" they sang - "Without Love, Where would you be now?"
Karma?

Back