StopForPetrol/Gallery-Update 28/05/2015 "No Update but a vid"

Thought you might like it with (that Nicolas) Blue.:sly: Credit is all yours bud as I stole that! :embarrassed: Maybe should have asked first?
If you do not mind, may I have your permission to post images with your cars from our on-line races PLEASE? - Credit will be given of course!

Anyway thanks for liking and I really think you are going to like the rest of our on-line collaboration images!
Can't wait to see what images you managed.:cheers:

Sure you can pics of my car. ;)

I'll post some of the pics later today.

Wonderful pics, especially the red Jag drifting at Goodwood and the awesome Shelby GT500 set.

Also, those DP-100s side by side on Willow are beautiful.

Also stunning: The 3rd picture in your last post.

WOW!! _0_ The atmosphere to this shot is just mindblowing. Great job!
Thanks for the visit

Sure you can pics of my car. ;)

I'll post some of the pics later today.
Thx N

Wonderful pics, especially the red Jag drifting at Goodwood and the awesome Shelby GT500 set.

Also, those DP-100s side by side on Willow are beautiful.

Also stunning: The 3rd picture in your last post.
Thanks and happy you like!:cheers:

And here is the latest Aston Martin DP-100

Vantage - PMC wk33 entry unedited

https://flic.kr/p/otJTzN

https://flic.kr/p/og6F6C
I will post the rest later off to bed now!

Very impressive work on your last sets Werner. I really like a lot your editing style.
I've started to make a list of the ones I prefer, but in fact I love almost all of them...
So I will take time to go on flickr and put a fav' on the ones I've missed and just say you a big BRAVO !

Fantastic work on this set, 1, 3, 4 and 6 are my faves from this beauty. 👍

The PMC entry looks nice too.
Thanks Nicolas

A nice set, really good job! :)👍 My fave is the VGT shot that you entered in 2.0! :drool:
Thanks and Glad you like it.
A very nice set indeed 👍 I really like the fourth shot from your Aston concept set, shows the form of the car very well in that lighting.
Thanks G - Your latest Ferrari images is just :drool:

Very impressive work on your last sets Werner. I really like a lot your editing style.
I've started to make a list of the ones I prefer, but in fact I love almost all of them...
So I will take time to go on flickr and put a fav' on the ones I've missed and just say you a big BRAVO !
Thanks I did see all those midnight likes - Glad you approve!

GPR
Pretty nice DP-100 set Werner. Interesting variety of edits. My favs of the bunch are shots 3,4 & 6. 👍
Thank you George :cheers:
I just keep on playing with the edits. I like to see where and how I can Improve - Or add some mood or something to an Image! Make them stand out a little!
I only edit with lightroom and to just make and use one preset for everything will not improve my skills!
(I'm lazy to learn GIMP and did do some edits) - my family, 2 young sons keep me from the long edits -I'm way faster in Lightroom )

Shot 1 is quite nice, I like the softness of it and strong colour and richness. Also shots 4,6 & 7 are great too.👍

Actually the last one is pretty good too, the only thing that kills it a little is the banding in the smoke parts.

Wow and wow is all I can say :D These are great @Stopforpetrol. Also got a mega set up in my gallery.
Thx , and damn that iiiiiis a mega set!

A beautiful set once more. 7 is my favorite, simple and dramatic :cheers:
Thank you buddy
You must be one of the busiest guy's here on :gtpflag: with the amount of images you produce! -Maybe that fix of the PC? FASTER? 👍

GPR
Shot 1 is quite nice, I like the softness of it and strong colour and richness. Also shots 4,6 & 7 are great too.👍

Actually the last one is pretty good too, the only thing that kills it a little is the banding in the smoke parts.
Thx George and thanks for being straight up. Guess I will have to start-up Gimpy. Any other tips or suggestions welcome! :cheers:

That last set is amazing, your sense of toning and composition is amazing, and your shots are very crisp!

That last set is amazing, your sense of toning and composition is amazing, and your shots are very crisp!
Thx bro - I still have to go and shoot the online's :guilty:

Some genuinely epic shots in there! :drool:👍 Like the Aston Martin Vantage ones! I adore the VGT photos too, great compositions! :)
Hey Driverman - Thx for the visit
Glad you like them and I will come by your's soon!

Excellent work on this last set, you've put a great atmosphere once more in these shots ! 👍
Thx my friend and your Images was really missed by me as they have that grunge feel to them that is so awesome!

As usual, excellent work Werner. I like the smooth rendering of the shot 1. The third shot is excellent, great sense of speed, nice light and realistic appearance 👍 I love the mood of the fourth and the composition of the fifth. The shot #9 is funny and very well composed 👍 I like the warm toning of the shot 10 and the light in the last one :cheers:

As usual, excellent work Werner. I like the smooth rendering of the shot 1. The third shot is excellent, great sense of speed, nice light and realistic appearance 👍 I love the mood of the fourth and the composition of the fifth. The shot #9 is funny and very well composed 👍 I like the warm toning of the shot 10 and the light in the last one :cheers:
1, 3, 4, 8, 10 and 11 are really good photos and well edited. Great job, Werner! 👍
Agree with NBDESIGNZ 100% - quality photos!

Thanks for the visit and Comments - I really appreciate the feedback and You guy's do some amazing editing! - Inspiring stuff!
Thanks again 👍

Back