Storagetrunks.co.uk SeriesFinished 

image.jpg

Just DC'd goddammit! :banghead:

Race was ruined anyway. 👍

It only got ruined with you making a pass on the inside of me in a tight right hand corner. You should have waited till the straight. Logic said not to make :dunce: moves like that before the race started.
Vic gave me my first damage rear ending me.

Sorry I left, but moves like these are starting to get on my nerves. We race with damage, stop hitting people and making :dunce: moves in area's that aren't passible.

It only got ruined with you making a pass on the inside of me in a tight right hand corner. You should have waited till the straight. Logic said not to make :dunce: moves like that before the race started.
Vic gave me my first damage rear ending me.
I know what Logic said, but he said "divebomb". I didn't divebomb, I was alongside your car going into the corner and expecting you to yield to me (considering you were a lap down) and I'd make sure I'd avoid contact. But pulling over into the front of my car wasn't ideal....

EDIT: just remembered that you lost traction. 👍

As far as back-marker code of conduct goes: I don't expect those being lapped to just give way to me but I do expect them to give up the place when the faster car is making a move. Defending instead is kind of against that conduct.

I know what Logic said, but he said "divebomb". I didn't divebomb, I was alongside your car going into the corner and expecting you to yield to me (considering you were a lap down) and I'd make sure I'd avoid contact. But pulling over into the front of my car wasn't ideal....

EDIT: just remembered that you lost traction. 👍

As far as back-marker code of conduct goes: I don't expect those being lapped to just give way to me but I do expect them to give up the place when the faster car is making a move. Defending instead is kind of against that conduct.
I would have yielded to you right after the corner and I was still ahead of you going through the corner. I got a tad sideways and when I corrected it, your nose was at my door and rear tire area.

I would have yielded to you right after the corner and I was still ahead of you going through the corner. I got a tad sideways and when I corrected it, your nose was at my door and rear tire area.
It's okay mate, I'll put my hands up and admit I'm in the wrong. I was too focused on keeping up with @xChris93_. No worries mate, we all good?

Given you damage I taped you and watching replay you should ove let Mikey past definitely the faster car the over stewards can look at replay make there decision two me hitting you I had a moment with kossu the same coner you hit Mikey and we didn't hit each over side side down to chicane were I let off caues kossu was a nose ahead so let him in that's what you do and both should not message mid race unlucky Mikey on dc

It's okay mate, I'll put my hands up and admit I'm in the wrong. I was too focused on keeping up with @xChris93_. No worries mate, we all good?
Good stuff, i am glad to see whoever is at fault, apologies are always the best way forward.

I am sure there was no intent there although i have not seen the replay yet.

Just sometimes things do get a bit angry, and we dont want it to escalate, so always good to apologise.

In general, we always give the car that is ahead room to take the racing line.

Its always quite difficult to concentrate on the apex of a corner when you also know a guy is trying to get past,
so in an ideal world we woud wait until space is made, but these things happen, and the stewards will penalise both agressive driving and not moving over the frontrunners lapping.

Good to see you guys diffuse it though.

You had great pace at the start Mikey! 👍
I noticed I was pacing you on my first stint after about 6-7 laps or so, the gap was hanging around 6.5-6.7 seconds with the occasional 7 seconds. I was pulling a huge gap from @nissman, which I'm surprised at because I know he's a very quick guy! I pitted on lap 13 for a fresh set of Softs and run the tank dry. I came out behind traffic and got caught up a little bit a lost about a second to you. Then I had an incident with @RodeRuner1967 which put me out of contention for a podium, light front-left damage. But then everything went totally socks up at the chicane, gaining massive left-side damage which is why I said "wow..." at my own doing. :lol:

The race was practically over for me then, but the DC finished me off... :P

Good race tonight guys, shame there was an incident in lap 1 as it spread out the field so there wasn't really much on track action for me but still an proper race with interesting rules with damage and tyre type change. Not really used to it as we mostly raced on hards in our EGT series.

Had absolutely no practice today, came home 10 min prior to Q so I was not feeling confident for the race. Didn't even sort out my strategy before the race so I was a bit in the dark with the new rules package and all for me. So I had no real pace and consistency and I was never at my best at Rome aswell. Should be more on pace in next races hopefully.

Congratz to Chris, driving really well around this track, nice job. Also great drive by my old mate Sken to get back to 2nd in the last stint.

See you on track next week!

Sorry guys i'm parking yesterday but my race is ruined my own stupid mistakes. I made my pit stop to earlier than I had planned because of the small touch the wall and there was damage. and I went to the pits and I forgot to change the rs tires. and then almost instantly after I hit the wall again. and I lost a lot of time. Good race guys and gw Chris

Votes now Closed Noon UK Wed 3 June

Kossu List Wins Now posted page 1 post 1 Index 12 Calender

Original track list votes 1.
Logics track list votes 3.
Guevens track list votes 5.
Kossus track list votes 6.

Logic - Logics track list.
Kossu - Kossus track list.
Gueven - Guevens track list.
Sken - Guevens track list.
Chris - Kossus track list.
Phaed - No Vote