strange online lobby titles

• Thread starter Turbo
  • 189 comments

Turbo

(Banned)
United States
Elizabeth, New Jersey
Heres the thred were you post strange/weird/stupid titles of online lobbys. For example, I saw a race room called "poopy diper racing" it would be best if you post pictures of the lobby.

There's a rude & sweary phrase that people were shouting at outside broadcasters for a while. I think it was mostly last year.
A presenter who didn't realise he was live* was being inappropriate & some of what he said became a popular thing to shout.

Anyway, I've seen rooms that used that phrase as the lobby name.

*Correction:
The phrase originated from a hoax video created in January 2014. The video portrayed a fictitious blooper from a live newscast...

Last edited:
I've seen many times a lobby with "No FocusRS/GSX/RX8Con/RX500/Miura/Dino" as title or something like that. To ban the most obvious superior cars in PP races.

I've seen many times a lobby with "No FocusRS/GSX/RX8Con/RX500/Miura/Dino" as title or something like that. To ban the most obvious superior cars in PP races.
who even drives an rx500 I never see 1 when Im racing.

who even drives an rx500 I never see 1 when Im racing.
Probably banned in most lobbies? I remember at the first months of GT6 many people used it due to its awesome cornering speed.
But have to say that with SRF on works amazingly well and not so much with SRF off.

lmao.:lol: this one was actually my work. i still found the lobby 8 hrs later lol he must be asleep
d8o9qIY.jpg

I've seen several 'KKK MEETING' lobbies open, they're usually limited to 2 people for some reason. Maybe someone trying to test something and not wanting other people to join? Why not just put it to friends only..?

I call mine "testing" and people either come in for a lap at most and then leave or come in requesting that I start a race. I have seen a "no fun found in here" title with about 6 people in the lobby.

Hmm, don't think this really classes as a strange lobby title, but anyway...
A friend of mine always has "Shuffle" in his lobby title, I guess it's his mini protest about the removal of shuffle mode in GT6 (our little group almost exclusively did shuffle racing in GT5).

Lots of people frequently join and then leave in less than a minute, so we always joke about them exclaiming "There ain't no damn shuffle here :irked:" as they return to the search lobby.

Ive seen a nascar lobby called "NASCAR STAY IN PITS OR KIK"
There is a reason for it too. Stay in the pits until the race start process is done. Then race at will.

They think it causes room problems and lag you people drive around before the race has started.

I see a lot of stupid names out there. A lot of them are insults that you'd hear out of a 12 year old's mouth on Xbox live. :lol:

What bugs me is when people say things like "NO RB/TZ3/HUYARA" (ssrx room) and let someone with one of the three cars race it.

Latest Posts

Back