strange online lobby titles

• Thread starter Turbo
  • 189 comments
If somebody was in "watch race" they would see the instrument dials.
I didn't think that it showed a NOS gauge in "watch race".
Don't Join = Kick lobbies. Oh boy how can anyone forget those. :lol:
Those are hilarious. I mean, if you do not join they cannot kick you. So the room title is just invalid. :lol:

20150902_185259.jpg

I've been poping into car show lobbies just to see how bad some of the cars look. I always find the "Pro Car Show" lobbies kind of funny.

So you painted a Mazda RX-7 neon pink and put it on huge rims and have it so low that the bumpers scrape off the ground? You must be so pro.

I've been poping into car show lobbies just to see how bad some of the cars look. I always find the "Pro Car Show" lobbies kind of funny.

So you painted a Mazda RX-7 neon pink and put it on huge rims and have it so low that the bumpers scrape off the ground? You must be so pro.
If you can get into some of the private/friends only car shows you can find some really clean looking cars. I'll see if I can post some pictures later.

I used to see one a long time ago called something like; "Join, We Have Cake!". I never did join though, despite my love of cake. That said the room was always quite full up.

:lol:

I'll be honest, I'm guilty of using some pretty odd names for my lobbies. I seem to get more people to join when I do it anyway.
One of my more popular names is "get #rekt" as well as "race me good n hard oh yes" haha.

I was once in a lobby called 'bogan burnouts', and the host was an Aussie doing massive burnouts in his pimped Commodore (#Straya) :lol:. Me and a few others spent about 20 minutes just doing donuts, it was the most fun I'd had in this game in ages.

Back