strange online lobby titles

• Thread starter Turbo
  • 189 comments
What in the vast universe of space does any of that mean?

Thread has been dead for like 2 weeks. Normal but anyways here are a few new odd lobby names I've came across.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Don't get this one? This lobby's name finds BS tolerable.
image.jpg

image.jpg

I don't know why but every time I see one that says "KKK meeting" or something similar I find it very hilarious. :lol:
It makes me want to almost join it and see what they are actually doing. :lol:

No Plebiscites allowed... I joined this room on accident like a week ago, it was on Death Valley and got kicked right when I joined... I honestly don't even know why they name a room with the word commoner in another phrase...

No Plebiscites allowed... I joined this room on accident like a week ago, it was on Death Valley and got kicked right when I joined... I honestly don't even know why they name a room with the word commoner in another phrase...
You were kicked because you didn't have a mic. :lol:

You were kicked because you didn't have a mic. :lol:
I remember you, you were in there at the time, and I do have one but I don't talk when I drive, I see no point in doing so and just went on the track, I see no point in kicking someone if they don't have one on.

I remember you, you were in there at the time, and I do have one but I don't talk when I drive, I see no point in doing so and just went on the track, I see no point in kicking someone if they don't have one on.
There has been way too many lobbies I've join I can't even remember joining a lobby called that.

There has been way too many lobbies I've join I can't even remember joining a lobby called that.
You probably left when I joined, I honestly can't remember clearly... there was someone with the word Pokemon in their PSN, probably someone else I guess.

You probably left when I joined, I honestly can't remember clearly... there was someone with the word Pokemon in their PSN, probably someone else I guess.
Judging by the name of that lobby, I'm surprised it wasn't hosted by someone called mr-malro. :lol:

Jokes aside, yeah like I said, I tend to forget things a lot. And sometimes trying to remember things for me is impossible.

Judging by the name of that lobby, I'm surprised it wasn't hosted by someone called mr-malro. :lol:

Jokes aside, yeah like I said, I tend to forget things a lot. And sometimes trying to remember things for me is impossible.
Yeah I think the host's name was Compile-something since in that split second that I joined, I got the kick notice and I was like... Okay then... Anyways even now there are people like that huh,

I also have a similar memory problem,

Another round of wild stupid and hilarious lobby titles.
image.jpg

image.jpg

I have no clue on what the hell this title is all about.
image.jpg

Coincidence?
image.jpg

Possible Disturbed reference?

image.jpg
When he says yard ninja, does that mean no Greninjas are aloud? Crap, it looks like I can't bring my Greninja with me to this lobby.
image.jpg

C'mon he only wanted to race. That's all!

Found some more odd lobby names. I have a lot more names I took pics of but I felt like these were worth sharing more than the others.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Doesn't look much like it's closed right?
image.jpg

No just no....
image.jpg

image.jpg

Not going to show the last bit of the title as the name Richard is repeated over and over again.
image.jpg

Typo and also there's an option to make the room friends only. I mean if it's shown publicly in the open lobbies's list, doesn't that make it less of a friends only lobby? :lol:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 22
Found some more odd lobby names. I have a lot more names I took pics of but I felt like these were worth sharing more than the others.
View attachment 463716 View attachment 463717
Doesn't look much like it's closed right?
View attachment 463720
No just no....
View attachment 463721
View attachment 463722
Not going to show the last bit of the title as the name Richard is repeated over and over again.
View attachment 463729
Typo and also there's an option to make the room friends only. I mean if it's shown publicly in the open lobbies's list, doesn't that make it less of a friends only lobby? :lol:
Ironically, the one that said "LOBBY CLOSED," was still open! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

VBR
I used to see one a long time ago called something like; "Join, We Have Cake!". I never did join though, despite my love of cake. That said the room was always quite full up.

:lol:
I remember that room! And when I joined, I told to go ahead and have some cake.

Otherwise...
In general, it's always seemed to me that a lot of people have had bowel movements on their mind when making rooms. :rolleyes: Made me wonder where they had their rig set up. :odd:

Back