StrayShadow Garage

Yes, this car is so great, very nice pictures Stray, nice car paint and the tires are looking great, hope they'll add the black rims into GT6. Three soft and elegant pics 👍

+1

As usual, clean shots with a very realistic look 👍

I especially like the third and its soft motion 👍

I agree with the other comments the light is very nice. I actually like the new re-toned version a little better. 👍

I like a lot your 599, beautiful one !
And the two pics with the California and the Ford GT are very good 👍

Another great edit work mate 👍
I'm not usually a big fan of stance but I really like what you do in this way :cheers:

Wow, the white California looks great, The Rx7 looks nice with the air-ride suspension style, the same without the wing would be perfect 👍

Some fly modifications for that Alfa. 👍 Those rims, with the chrome outline, are usually the chosen ones to equip for almost any premium vehicle. :D

Loving the richness of that colour and the angle and stance of the first shot is killer. Looks very badass. 👍

That RX7 looks great. Now that's how you lower a car. Thanks for not putting stupid pointless camber on that car.

Also the Alfa Romeo pictures are very clean man.

Your shots are so clean...:drool: You must have a different filter that all of us don't. ^^

Exquisite ones - neat looking of the photo, the lusters on the body of the cars and the reflection of the sitter on the water in the last photo are more than mediocre. :drool:

Last edited:
Back