StrayShadow Garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter StrayShadow
  • 319 comments
  • 24,680 views
Yes, this car is so great, very nice pictures Stray, nice car paint and the tires are looking great, hope they'll add the black rims into GT6. Three soft and elegant pics 👍

+1

As usual, clean shots with a very realistic look 👍

I especially like the third and its soft motion 👍
 
+1

As usual, clean shots with a very realistic look 👍

I especially like the third and its soft motion 👍
Completely agree. Keep the great stuff coming, StrayShadow. :) 👍
 
I'm liking this set, very magazine-esque. 👍 Good job getting the details in the tire in the second one, as well.
 
While I like the lighting, I feel the first two shots look too similar.
 
Nice clean shots Stray, good lighting too!👍
 
A colder re-edit. In fact I like both ;)
 
I agree with the other comments the light is very nice. I actually like the new re-toned version a little better. 👍
 
I like a lot your 599, beautiful one !
And the two pics with the California and the Ford GT are very good 👍
 
The white California is killer, great job!
 
Another great edit work mate 👍
I'm not usually a big fan of stance but I really like what you do in this way :cheers:
 
Wow, the white California looks great, The Rx7 looks nice with the air-ride suspension style, the same without the wing would be perfect 👍
 
You're really the master in making badass cars mate ! 👍
 
Thank you Kodje! Geatle ... color is Nero Luxor.


}:^{>
 
Some fly modifications for that Alfa. 👍 Those rims, with the chrome outline, are usually the chosen ones to equip for almost any premium vehicle. :D
 
Loving the richness of that colour and the angle and stance of the first shot is killer. Looks very badass. 👍
 
^^ Thanks! Yalls opinion means the world to me! Thanks again.

}:^{>
 
That RX7 looks great. Now that's how you lower a car. Thanks for not putting stupid pointless camber on that car.

Also the Alfa Romeo pictures are very clean man.
 
Your shots are so clean...:drool: You must have a different filter that all of us don't. ^^
 
Nice set shadow. Very clean, I always enjoy your pictures.
 
Exquisite ones - neat looking of the photo, the lusters on the body of the cars and the reflection of the sitter on the water in the last photo are more than mediocre. :drool:
 
Last edited:
I like a lot the close shots of this red 'vette 👍
 
Back