StrayShadow Garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter StrayShadow
  • 319 comments
  • 24,680 views
Nice Black Widow :)
And the second edit work on the Mustang shot, with its background a little bit more desaturated, is very good 👍
 
Where did you say the beers were? In the fridge or out back? I might be here for a while...
The F1 is hypnotic:drool:
Great update:tup:
 
^^ Thanks! I don't know where the Beer is but .. I got some Shine in the freezer! :cheers:


}:^{>
 
All are great but I'm impressed by the work on the TVR one. I never thinked it was possible to take some descent shots of this one and you've made it 👍
 
The Camaro looks beautiful in the first shot 👍
 
Pictures #3 and #5 are stunning! Great job on the post-editing. 👍
 
The Vantage HDR edit looks superb. ;)👍
 
As you may know i'm a big fan of stance culture and I'm curious how do you get this wide effect on the rear wheels? Are you making it with photoshop or maybe you know a trick in a game?
Thanks,
and of course those photos are stunning, keep it up !
 
^^ Thanks Roman! Chopped by Shop, straight up edits, no hybrids.


}:^{>
 
Love the last set. You should take a picture of the Z4 without the spoiler. I would love to see it without it.

The Aston Martin picture has a very nice blend to it. Great work as always.
 
Lovely work, StrayShadow. You're definitely stepping up your game with these shots. 👍
 
Sweet ass tuners and sweet ass cleanup for the Cougar. :cool:👍
 
I've just pulled up an easy chair to enjoy the views in here:tup:
I've always been a big fan of your edits. Lots of great work since I last looked. The previous page is just a bucket of awesome!!!:drool:
Now, where's the waitress, I need a refill....

Good job!:eek:


(Still haven't quite got over the yellow Alfa clean up!!!!)
 
I love that Mercury! U will try and recreate a similar stance via modding!
 
Another great edit Stray 👍
 
That Mercury looks sick, have tried to clean it up several times but wasn't happy with the results. You've managed it perfectly.
 
Yes, this car is so great, very nice pictures Stray, nice car paint and the tires are looking great, hope they'll add the black rims into GT6. Three soft and elegant pics 👍
 
That MP4 is one mean machine - great shots - as usual!!!:drool:
 
Back