StrayShadow Garage

Nice Black Widow :)
And the second edit work on the Mustang shot, with its background a little bit more desaturated, is very good 👍

Where did you say the beers were? In the fridge or out back? I might be here for a while...
The F1 is hypnotic:drool:
Great update:tup:

All are great but I'm impressed by the work on the TVR one. I never thinked it was possible to take some descent shots of this one and you've made it 👍

As you may know i'm a big fan of stance culture and I'm curious how do you get this wide effect on the rear wheels? Are you making it with photoshop or maybe you know a trick in a game?
Thanks,
and of course those photos are stunning, keep it up !

Love the last set. You should take a picture of the Z4 without the spoiler. I would love to see it without it.

The Aston Martin picture has a very nice blend to it. Great work as always.

I've just pulled up an easy chair to enjoy the views in here:tup:
I've always been a big fan of your edits. Lots of great work since I last looked. The previous page is just a bucket of awesome!!!:drool:
Now, where's the waitress, I need a refill....

Good job!:eek:

(Still haven't quite got over the yellow Alfa clean up!!!!)

That Mercury looks sick, have tried to clean it up several times but wasn't happy with the results. You've managed it perfectly.

Yes, this car is so great, very nice pictures Stray, nice car paint and the tires are looking great, hope they'll add the black rims into GT6. Three soft and elegant pics 👍

Back