StrayShadow Garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter StrayShadow
  • 319 comments
  • 24,680 views
Amazing ! that 1st shot is great, I really like it 👍
 
Shots 1 and 3 are very nice Stray. Good editing on these they really have a good level if contrast and tone. 👍
 
Another professional cleanup as always. 👍
 
Great job one the race Vette! ;)👍
 
Love that podium shot Stray!:drool: So realistic:tup:
Got to ask though, did you edit the shine in the ripples of the aluminium checkerboard pattern or was it there to begin with?

That Delorean shot is awesome too:drool:
 
Great work, StrayShadow. The shots have a good contrast to them and the car looks clean, too. 👍
 
Great work, especially with that e-type, it looks like premium :drool:
P.S: you reached the 100th Post in this gallery :)
 
^^ Thanks!! The Jaguar was one of my first clean ups! Glad you like it! :)

}:^{>
 
That R8 looks sexy! ;)👍
 
Last edited:
Soft and clean pictures, various cars and locations, this is like a worldwide trip, the Renault 5 turbo looks so nice 👍 Nice work Stray.
 
O_O beautiful set. So much detail.
 
Haven't seen the 2D and 2J in a while - great job on getting all the details into the shots. I'm also liking the white Mustang (lovely exposure and composition!) and the R34 GT-R (fantastic depth of field and toning). 👍
 
Last two sets are great man. Great work as always.
tronrider345
Last Shot is just wow!

I know right. Simplicity at its best
 
Stray, how the hell do you do this?

Your premiums are poetry.

Your standards are sometimes better than my premiums!

You bring the crappiest cars to life.

You are the 'Re-Animator'

Not one lame shot in the bunch.

That red Audi against the sky...Sheer genius, and so clean.

I finally visit the gallery of 'One Shot Kills'.

THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL!!!

I WILL be calling on you for some tips. I'm currently ranked 4,691th, help me out here.

I'm joking...

...Unless you want to.:)
 
Another great set. Love the color on the Lotus.
 
The Zonda pic !!! Damn it crushes everything ! Nice Motegi spots, yummy red GT-R.

As Gary wrote "You bring the crappiest cars to life"

Hope gt6 will bring a reflex camera, we'll be able to make long exposure fireworks panoramas :)

Bravo Stray, this is efficient stuff.
 
Back