StrayShadow's Garage Gallery

^^ Thank you to each and every person who takes the time to drop by and look at my pictures. Love the comments and "Likes"!! I appreciate each one! 👍 :)

Gonna take a brief departure from GT6 and begin to get extremely mad and aggravated! Dark Souls kills my nerves and a few controllers! LOL! Dark Souls 2 awaits! I will return in a week or so.

Thanks again people!!!

}:^{>

Superb work in your last set (as usual :) ). I love the RUF ones, very badass, the second one is just perfect, but I like a lot the composition of the fifth also.

I really like how you don't exagerate with editing, keep it simple. 👍 Makes the photos feel pure and that's certainly a good quality! :)

^^ Thanks everyone for the great comments! Love it! Makes it well worth the time and effort!

Now for something completely different:

:banghead: Haven't been around for a while because Dark Souls 2 fried my PS3! :grumpy: It has fried many PS3's from what I've read on some forums that I have visited. I have ordered a new upgraded HD for the PS3. Hopefully this will solve my issue. I don't think it's the blu ray player but I could be wrong. Basically it's trial and error, but its a lot cheaper this way than returning for repairs.

So in short ... I will return soon!

ps I broke down and bought a Alienware Aurora pc. Anyone here have one or played on one and what is your opinion on the pc?

Sorry if this is way off topic!

Thanks people!

}:^{>

I DO NOT like that FT-1, I think it's ugly from almost every angle, but you have taken some extremely nice photos of it there. I really like the latter two. The lighting in the last one in particular is very nice indeed. 👍

Sorry to hear about your PS3's demise. I look forward to your return.

Back