Street Tuned S2000 race Round1

QbanWarrior
Bring your Street Tuned S2000 and lets race! No Spoon, GT1, or Amuse S2000s will be allowed.
This race is reserved only for street modified S2000s.
The event will take place at the tracks listed below, Sunday 3/20/11 @ Eastern Time 8pm
If interested, post your PSN name, 10 slots will be available.

**Clean racing only. Please refer to GTP OLR Rules & Guidelines**
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111241

***First place will be awarded a 1,000,000 prized car yet to be revealed by driver Jav***

Please read the rules and restrictions for this event.
There will be a 15 minutes break after the 3rd race.

Car: 2006 Honda S2000

Tuning
N/A Cars only(No BOOST)
Power Limiter: 350 HP/aproximately 500-504 PP
Tires: Race Soft
Suspension & Transmission: No restrictions
Weight & Drivetrain: No restrictions
Racing exhaust, Sports Cat & Manifold
Racing Air Filter & Sports Intake Manifold
Engine Tuning Stage 3 & ECU Tuning

No Driving aids allowed
Penalty: None
Grip Reduction: Real
Mechanical Damage: None
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: On

Tsukuba - 15 laps
5xuamb.gif

Fuji Speedway - 5 laps
537m0p.jpg

Tokyo R246 - 5 laps
2mrxqgw.jpg

**15 MINUTE BREAK TO STRETCH AND REST**

Suzuka Circuit - 5 laps
2ly08i8.jpg

Nurburgring - 3 laps
2wqc0i1.jpg

Points system:
1st place - 20 pts
2nd place - 19 pts
3rd place - 18 pts
4th place - 17 pts
5th place - 16 pts
6th place - 15 pts
7th place - 14 pts
8th place - 13 pts
9th place - 12 pts
10th place- 11 pts

1. GTaficionado/ PSN: QbanWarrior
2. Jav/ PSN: Jav122678
3. Alex/ PSN: PhotonX
4. GTsach/ PSN:sach22
5. GTplanet: RDB/ PSN: RDB
6. GTplanet: brandofo/ PSN: brandofo
7. GTplanet: DaGo11/ PSN: McDiego
8. GTPlanet: GTP_Shigegaki/ PSN: Shigegaki
9. GTPlanet: Forcednduckshn/ PSN: Forcednduckshn
10. GTPlanet: GD3tyrone/ PSN: GD3tyrone

dnjzap.jpg

Last edited:
i would be interested in this. i have a s2000 from the ncd that ive been driving on the ring lately. are there any tuning or tire restrictions?

Put me in for this one!
I like your original track selection!
Hope we go with race softs!!

I'll donate a prize car! Up to a 1,000,000cr in value, under 1 condition the lap count on tsukuba has to go up to 10!

I was thinking about raising the lap count on Tsukuba originally to 10. If you will be kind enough to donate a 1,000,000, car I'll raise it to 10 laps. Thanks.

Jav, send me a pic of the car you're planning to give as prize so I can post it on the 1st post.

btw, those of you who have done this already, is there a way to reserve the room on Sunday just for those racing this event so that no one else online who sees this room interfeers with the remaining slots available?

btw, those of you who have done this already, is there a way to reserve the room on Sunday just for those racing this event so that no one else online who sees this room interfeers with the remaining slots available?

The only way to ensure this is by running the event on your private Lounge, but you need to friend everyone on the entry list so that they can get in.

I noticed in the event description there are no driving aid restrictions, is this correct? I can use a little TCS, SRF and ASM but don't need the driving line or active steering.

Last edited:
Yea don't put driving aids let's keep this real and for people that know how to tune their own cars! And I think 15 to 20 laps would be good for tsukuba it's a small track!

DGXR
That's really negative and arrogant, there is no need for that kind of attitude. Some people use driving aids, some people don't. I don't go into an online room and ask the host to turn on the aids, I just find another room. No problem. But apparenly I don't know how to tune a car because I prefer the benefit of driving aids? Why don't you turn off the ABS and let us know how that goes for you?

Sorry dint mean for it to sound negative or arrogant im far from that! Just saying let's just keep this real as possible. and if I or anyone else help the other to drive without Driving aids we are here to!

I want to join this but I suck driving an S2000. It just goes all over the place. But in any case add me RDB both psn and GTP and say S2000. Just don't kicked me out of the race in case of mishap:)

No driving aid allowed, I had created the thread originally like that and removed it by mistake, so no driving aids.

On the subject of driving aids, does a wing/spoiler that adds downforce constitute a driving aid?

Last edited:
Back