Streets is Real on the Cul De Sac - 2018 Toyota Camry

• Thread starter YSSMAN
  • 159 comments
Who would buy a Camry with a red interior though? I'm not even sure I've seen any in person.

Lots of people did in the 80s. I don't remember seeing a Camry that wasn't either burgundy, blue or tan inside, back in those days.
29927609_4.jpg

Lots of people did in the 80s. I don't remember seeing a Camry that wasn't either burgundy, blue or tan inside, back in those days.
View attachment 946843
Well, that was the 1980s. Basically every sedan had that burgundy color as an option. But that color, although technically red, is far less bright and flashy than the red interior of the current Camry.

Who would buy a Camry with a red interior though? I'm not even sure I've seen any in person.
If I was in the market for a Camry, I would.

Signed: A person who has never bought a car with a dark interior and refused to even consider entire model lines when car searching because they only came equipped as such.

Haven't driven a Camry since my old '95 Manual. The TRD Aurions were pretty fast with about 330hp(but that had a supercharger). Not too far off the current car's 300hp V6. The USA have TRD Camrys. Which I see, are even quicker than those past Aurions. Sub-6 seconds to 60, is still quick for a Camry.

Latest Posts

Back