.*StReeTz*.'s Gallery.12|28::.*New Years Update!*. Do Not Miss This One!

Ok guys, I'm gonna try a Magazine Cover :D. I've been itching to do one, so I think it's time. It will probably feature the McLaren F1 GTR Race Car.

I just finished my first Magazine Cover. I'm extremely happy with the way it came out. I deffinately enjoyed making it, and I will certainly make more in the future. The quality is not as good as original size (ask for original size if wanted). It's my first cover so go easy on me :D. Please leave comments :cheers:

Original:

Formula Racing Magazine:

Nice cover man. The 2nd 3rd and 6th Ford GT shots are pretty hot. Besides the fact that the car is just sexy, Im also a sucker for nicely done B&W pics. The GT shots remind me of a series ive been thinking of doing too.

Anyway, Im interested in doing a mag cover but i rarely set time to do photoshop work for leisure. That and im not spectacular and its hard working w/o a tablet and stylus which i dont have at home : (.

Meh. Thanks for the kudos man.

Haha, to tell you the truth all of the competitions have kinda flown over my head. I've been nestled up in Photoshop, GT4, and Making My Shots Look Good. It's as if I didn't even know about them :D. But then I would just be a big n00b. Thanks for sparking that idea in my head Garnet. Always good to talk to ya :D.

wow...thats a nice looking mag there bud... i miss my photoshopdays man.. i wish i could edit my pics like that... stupid worm that destroyed our pc.. :(

@appie - I know :D.

@R32 - Thanks, that sucks you should re-install it.

@pain killer - Thanks bro, I think the Orange Mustang came out great as well :). The rally photos surprised me too, they came out wonderfully.

@Krame - Thank you, yours came out exceptionally well too.

You are a good photographer.👍

I take it that Orange Mustang is Photoshoped. :P

Nice Pics! I want that Buick really bad, and I could buy it if I wanted too, but I don't know if it is worth it. Judging by the horsepower, I think it is.:sly:

EDIT: I Can't wait to see what's next!

@Mini - Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. It keeps me going and fuels me to create better work. PS - It is worth it to buy the Special, the thing is perfect in looks and in speed 👍.

@R32 - Thank you. It should be out later tonight or early tomorrow. It deffinately looks Ricey :D. I like it though. When this update comes out I will post the original of that one, it looks much better because the colors aren't so blown out.

The Mazda 6 Touring Car Update should be out soon enough. I have finished composing the racing shots and I've decided I want at least 3 Phototravel shots. Off to the PS2 :cheers:

Hey everyone...Just finished the new Mazda 6 Touring Car Update. I decided I didn't want to spend $450,000 on a new Mazda just for 3 Photo travel pics. There are 17 photos all together so it wasn't a huge loss. Well I hope you enjoy it, and please leave comments :cheers:

them new mazda shots are looking really pretty. The colors really make them stand out and are really smooth. Awesome shots! What are we in for next????

Thanks for the comments guys, I really appreciate it. As for what update will be next I don't know :D. When I browse through the manufacturers I always find a car that I can see looking good in some shots. The Used Car Showroom is also a good browser :D. Currently I think I'm going to work on the game alittle more being as I'm only 38% done with it :lol:. I'm also working on another magazine cover. I do have alot of cars I want to photograph but I want to save the best for last. Even though that sounds kind of stupid I want to be prepared (Photoshop Wise & Photomode Wise) for taking some of the best M3, 69' Camaro, Vantage [etc] photos you have ever seen. I'm not trying to be cocky, simply setting my standards very high.

woo!

what did i miss man? :D

just got home.. coming w/ my mom to a business trip in hong kong was kind of a blessing in disguise.. :D

remember my stupid flash disk? i already got a replacement for it.:)

my mom got me an mp3 player as a late gift..hehe... so maybe by tomorrow i'll check if it'll work for storing my photo files..:)

anyways,those mazda pics turned out better than i expected man..

cheers! 👍 👍 👍

Back