.*StReeTz*.'s Gallery.12|28::.*New Years Update!*. Do Not Miss This One!

Cool updates. The Pescarolo C60 is looking great on those photos .Clean and bright pics. Nice job...AGAIN:) .Keep up, because you are one of the best around here.

@NTX- Wow, thank you. I really took that comment to heart. It makes me strive for better work. I truly appreciate it.

@Pain - Thank you, I thought that was a pretty cool photo as well.

sus·pense ( P ) Pronunciation Key (s-spns)
n.
The condition of being physically suspended.

The state or quality of being undecided, uncertain, or doubtful.
Pleasurable excitement and anticipation regarding an outcome, such as the ending of a mystery novel.
Anxiety or apprehension resulting from an uncertain, undecided, or mysterious situation.

im·pa·tient ( P ) Pronunciation Key (m-pshnt)
adj.
Unable to wait patiently or tolerate delay; restless.
Unable to endure irritation or opposition; intolerant: impatient of criticism.
Expressing or produced by impatience: an impatient scowl.
Restively eager or desirous; anxious: impatient to begin.

hurry up and post em man! :lol:

i havent seen many pics of that car. well executed. the color shifted one is really sweet. i enjoyed the update tons. cant wait for more!:sly:

Ahh!! :lol:. Upon reinspection of the photos I have taken it seems they have some "angry jaggies" :(. I will make them look awesome for you guys though :D. Stay tuned :cheers:

I'll give you guys alittle insight as to what the next update will be. It is almost finished but I want some Photomode pics. Ok, It's A Japanese LM Concept :D. So basically you can go wrong they are all awesome :). Stay tuned all.

bring quicky those updates, your work is one of the best here at GT Planet. I will stay tuned to your gallery. :)

As usual...another outsanding work. Nice & cool shots men. Las Vegas was a great place to take those photos. The GTR is shinny and bright, cool effects...simply excelent. 5 stars...AGAIN:) bring more!!

Thank you GT, I think it is alittle better and easier to get new updates posted rather than go back to imageshack every single time and host it.

Back