Stuntman

• Thread starter Joey D
  • 37 comments
Why I bought Stuntman is just because from my past Driver-series experience, which is kinda bit addicting.

The toughness of the game didn't bother me at all, in fact its like pot, you can't stop doin' it. So addicting!!!!

Currently I'm playing the second scene on the "movie" called 'Conspiracy', and the time limit really holds me down. Tough, but enjoying. :)

My only gripe for the game is that unlike the Driver-series, you can't drive freely all over the city and create 'police's worst nightmare' Mmmmwwwwuuuuhhhhaaaahhhhhaaaaaahhhhaahhhaaa!! 😈 (sorry)

I hope they create a 'pot' smilie, that would be fun!
(I don't do Drugs in case you wonderin.) :cool: ;)

Like this?
dozingoff.gif

It's not mine, but I like it.

If you can rent this game, do so.

My only gripe is how damn frustrating it is - I'm in a mission with a snowmobile and I keep wrecking (and subsequently hitting the TV)

this is all the way back when MazKid and Zero were talking about the Corkscrew.... well the first time i totally messed up but the second time perfect landing beginners luck just the right amount of speed........ and that NOS over the bridge thats not so bad either has anyone gone short and not made the gap?

Currently I'm at the Last stage of the "movie" 'Live twice for Tomorow' (James Bond Spoof). And its quite hard, driving the "Lamborghini Diablo" around the city driving underneath those semi's. Time Limit shows no mercy on you, so you'll have to rush down before time runs out (my hands sweats like crazy, after 10-15 tries, can't do it anymore, I need those AirFlo controllers, fast {Sept. 7}).

BTW re. those AirFlo controllers there another thread in this area created by ME.

i have this game and i wish i would have never spent the 50 bucks on it i dont play it alot cuz its boring for me and i just mainly dont like it

Back