S stealthGTR Messages 15 Messages Derricklsf Apr 11, 2011 #1 I have a Subaru 22B for trade. Let me know if you like to trade with me.
L lil-italian (Banned) Messages 69 Apr 12, 2011 #2 yah i will love it i wat do u want how about a falken gtr
S stealthGTR Messages 15 Messages Derricklsf Apr 12, 2011 #3 Sorry, I have that one already. Do you have any other? how about birthday ticket or level ticket?
evokid2 Messages 152 Messages ps3 Apr 13, 2011 #4 do u still have the 22b, and let me know what you looking for.
S stealthGTR Messages 15 Messages Derricklsf Apr 13, 2011 #5 I am looking for level 21 or 24 ticket.or 67 birthday ticket.
GMD Messages 234 São Paulo Messages gmd_bra-pt Apr 13, 2011 #6 Hi, its 0 miles 0 changes? If yes, i have the lvl 21, 24 and '67 tickets Thanks Last edited: Apr 13, 2011
S stealthGTR Messages 15 Messages Derricklsf Apr 13, 2011 #7 I am sorry it s not a brand new car. I think people can only find a 22B in the used car market.
Ashfaulty Messages 74 queensland Messages ashfaulty Mar 26, 2012 #9 Sirkevinofnelso I have an extra 22b Click to expand... What do you want for it
Suraj1995 Messages 359 . Mar 26, 2012 #10 stealthGTR I am looking for level 21 or 24 ticket.or 67 birthday ticket. Click to expand... I have a 24 and 67 ticket, for a 22b
stealthGTR I am looking for level 21 or 24 ticket.or 67 birthday ticket. Click to expand... I have a 24 and 67 ticket, for a 22b
Sirkevinofnelso Messages 124 Messages Sirkevinofnelson Mar 26, 2012 #11 Ashfaulty What do you want for it Click to expand... What do you have..im not really picky