Subaru BRZ Coming

• Thread starter tpark103
  • 126 comments
finnracer
GT5 or GT6 though!? Nice too see the whole GT86/FRS/BRZ trio though! :)

That is the question we all would like answered. That and will it drive better than its brother?

Nice find
brzlw.jpg

From behind too...It also says in the Autodesk title at the end "for event"...maybe for TGS 2012. Probably they are going to announce an update or a new and last DLC.

FlSb7.jpg

Semi-related, but this is race 2 in the Asian Championships... and it is truly amazing. All 8 laps are pretty exciting, but the last one is the best.

Edit: They're all really good races, actually.

Last edited:
It says even BRZ sti concept. Which is this:
Subaru-BRZ-STI-Concept-Carscoop04_1.jpg
brzlw.jpg

They don't look the same, or is it that they create it from the 86? Cos I really hope it'll look like the one in your picture, fifomaniak :)

except for the missing side mirror, lol

From behind too...It also says in the Autodesk title at the end "for event"...maybe for TGS 2012. Probably they are going to announce an update or a new and last DLC.

FlSb7.jpg

it also says "...GEHEIMNIS..." wich is german for 'secret'... boom, not anymore!

I wish I could sneak in there and have a look at what else is in this 'geheimnis'-folder ;)

At the bottom right of the computer where the taskbar is it says the date, June 10, 2012 (or is it May?). So it appears they have been working on this for quite sometime now.

oh god, so many people will complain if the BR-Z ends up in GT5. Personally though i'd love to have it in the game.

Some will complain but I think a lot will be happy because it is satisfying having the complete collection of the 3 cars: GT86, FR-S, BRZ.
I know I'm happy because the BRZ is my favorite. I hope it is part of a final GT5 update (maybe Spec 3.0 or something?) with other DLC and free downloadable content cars. They better have the Veyron SS in it as well because that is the world fastest car and GT5 is the world's best racing game/sim. Then they can announce GT6. I hope this all happens at the Tokyo Gameshow 2012 less than a week away!!!!!

hennessey86
I just can't get excited for what is essentially a GT 86/ FRS which we already have

It could be a sign we are getting more car pack DLC, and one of the cars happens to be the BRZ. But knowing PD, I could be wrong and this is all we get.

At the bottom right of the computer where the taskbar is it says the date, June 10, 2012 (or is it May?). So it appears they have been working on this for quite sometime now.

Its August 10th

Makes sense the asian finalists gathered at PD HQ that day and then went to the Nissan HQ the next day... if you watch the video you see the date, Aug. 11th 2012 the were at Nissan hq.

Last edited:
Back