Subaru BRZ Coming

• Thread starter tpark103
  • 126 comments
And I guess that fact that it's coming for GT5, rather than GT6, so wrong forum too I guess. Not that I care.

I think some people might use this thread to compare though. I would like to hear some report about it.

daus26
And I guess that fact that it's coming for GT5, rather than GT6, so wrong forum too I guess. Not that I care.

I think some people might use this thread to compare though. I would like to hear some report about it.

I think this thread was made before they anounced this.

By chance I saw a silver BRZ parked in the med school parking lot at USF and it just looked....Right. It just had all the right proportions for a sports car.

Last edited:
We should have received all 3 at the same time with there respective differences. It should be free. It's not worth getting excited about,unless we get the STI concept version.

Not so sure about that. I think the time these cars were released were as part of a marketing strategy. The GT 86 kicked it off, then the FR-S around the same the car went on sale (and the exact same time the commercials in the US really went full blast) and now the same with Subaru. Given that Toyota owns both brands AND they are also marketing buddies with PD (not to the extent of Nissan of course), they likely worked this deal to separately market each car individually.

Back