Subaru Impreza STi Fan Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter rollazn
  • 148 comments
  • 78,143 views
Yeah.. it look nice. When is it coming? I still perfer the current Legacy over it the STi verison is so hot!!
 
i_mainimg.jpg

That is the 1st Gen Forester STi package.That is so sweet! :drool:

If I already have a Forester XT, where I could find these parts?
 
I'll call them once I have F-XT on my driveway, but as of now I have to wait for a year (due to fresh credit) to get the juicy wagon.

At the same time, I also miss driving my [DB2] Integra GS-R. :( The Protege 5 (which the dealer forced me to have due to my credit problems on my Mazda3) that I have sucks. :mad:
 
Who are you routing for... Im :confused: dont know what to pick!!

I choose 22B :D
 

Attachments

  • 22bvs04sti.jpg
    22bvs04sti.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 84
I see on your sig.. you believe that the forester can run 13.8 and thats not true.
 
I like the Forester too, but it dont run 13.8 in the 1/4. That is impossible with a 210hp engine. I have no idea where you got the idea that it runs 13.8 but it dont. Actually its quite slow. The FX45 will destory it. More Hp/Torque and its a V8. The FX45 with 315hp runs 15.0S stock thats nothing compare to the 13.8 of the 2.5 XT...

Forester

Type Horizontally opposed 4-cylinder intercooled turbo with die cast aluminum-alloy block and heads and Active Valve Control System (AVCS) variable valve timing.
Displacement 2.5 liters (150 cubic inches)
Horsepower 210 @ 5600 rpm
Torque (lb.-ft.) 235 @ 3600 rpm

Our forester highest power out put is 210.. the STi verison in Japan has 265ps or 261hp. No way can it run 13.8s I dont know if you mistyped and aim for 16.8 or what but no way in hell can it run faster than a 350z (287hp) and its ligher than the SUV too.

It was brought to my attention that the forester have more than 210hp when dynoed more around 245hp that is still a long way to go to get 13.8 in the 1/4.
 

That is quite weird. How can a 210hp SUV weighing in 3298lbs run 13.8 in the 1/4. I dont see that as possible at all. Motorweek did it in a 6.2 which is a full second off car and driver time. I just dont get it. :banghead: less power than the S2000 and heavier than the S2000 how can it run faster than a S2000 dont make sense at all. Ill have to see it with my own eyes to believe it, im sorry. Car and Driver's time seem to be way off. Supercar's time is off of Car and Driver so thats basically the same thing. I dont know it seem impossible.

I did the 1/4 calculator 3298lbs with 245hp (est.) only run around mid-high 14s how can this car do 13s dont make one sense at all.

http://www.mpt.org/motorweek/reviews/rt2250.shtm
 
Feel the power of a sleeper. :lol:
 
Yes, its capable of being a sleeper. I mean with the rated 210bhp i thought it was slow. Check out the thread i made.
 
check this out WRX made out of text.. http://www.mattrandolph.com/wrx/wrx-text.htm
2004-WRX-STi-front.jpg
wrx-photo.jpg
wrx-Hatchback.jpg
DSC03522.jpg
DSC03509.jpg
DSC03512.jpg



Morette Projection Headlights
DH7 HID conversion
JDM Clear side markers
Altezza "Jaguar Style" tail lights
Philips "Silver Vision" Amber bulbs
Custom 7" foglights with Halo
STI Hood Scoop
STI Intercooler Splitter
C-West Kit including grill, front lip, and rear valance
OEM painted side-skirts w/ JDM Side Strakes
Silicone Engine hose kit (HoseTechniques.com)
Momo "air leather" shift knob
Custom leather interior, with embroidered headrests
Reverse Indiglo Gauges
Pivot Racing shift light
28% window tint (done by clear view-Gaffney, SC)

Performance:
Intercooler Chilling Kit
TurboXS 4" downpipe
TurboXS 3" exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler
PDE Catless uppipe
Forced Performance TD04 turbo
MRT Large Top-Mount Intercooler
TurboXS Unichip
Sti 550cc Fuel Injectors
Walbro 255Lt/hr fuel pump
NOS 50hp shot Nitrous Oxide kit w/ bottle opener and purge valve
Cobb Tuning lightened aluminum alloy flywheel
MRT stage 2 clutch
AEM Cold-Air Intake
Turbo XS RFL blow off valve
Greddy Profec-B Electronic Boost Controller

Handling:
STi Front Strut Tower Brace
Cusco Rear Strut Tower Brace
Enkei 18" RSF2 rims
Yokohama Parada Spec-2 tires (18x7)

Sound:
Clarion HD-X10 Head unit
Infinity Kappa Perfect series 6.5" Components (front)
Infinity Kappa Perfect series 5.25" Components (rear)
MTX 4244 4-Channel Amplifier
MTX 81000D Mono Block Amplifier
(2) MTX 8000 12" subwoofer
Sound Logic Sub Enclosure
Monster Cable RCA's & wiring

WRX-Tulsa-1.jpg
WRX-Tulsa-2.jpg
WRX-Tulsa-3.jpg
richards-dyno.jpg
cool-night.jpg
 
wrx1.jpg
wrx.01.jpg
Subaru%20Impreza%20WRX%20STi.jpg
01_1024.jpg
02_1024.jpg
03_1024.jpg

04_1024.jpg

05_1024-2.jpg
2002_subaru_impreza_wrx_sti-1.jpg
M3%20and%20WRX.jpg
cars_subaru_002.jpg
Pic_Subaru_rally_argentina_1.jpg
hi_front_3q.jpg
hi_front_elevated.jpg
hi_front_q.jpg
wrx_sti.JPG
wrx_sti2.JPG
wrx_sti3.JPG
carbon_wrx.JPG
carbon_wrx2.JPG




What color STi would you guys get? The most common is Blue, and that is probably what i would choose also.
 
I decided to save World Rally Blue for the STi, it's classic, and it's what I think of when I think of a WRX STi. I wanted black to look menacing and scare people.

Whoever put that wing on the WRX deserves to die.

As far as the whole Forester thing, it would have to be the gearing... but I highly doubt a 13.8 second quarter mile. The WRX is just over 3,000lbs and runs a 14.1 transmission-destroying second quarter mile, with a 227hp/217lb-ft of torque engine.
 
Originally posted by Goomba
I decided to save World Rally Blue for the STi, it's classic, and it's what I think of when I think of a WRX STi. I wanted black to look menacing and scare people.

I agree

Originally posted by Goomba
Whoever put that wing on the WRX deserves to die.[/B]

I agree, i dont like it but die is such a mean word :lol: I dont think you meant it seriously tho ;)


Originally posted by Goomba
As far as the whole Forester thing, it would have to be the gearing... but I highly doubt a 13.8 second quarter mile. The WRX is just over 3,000lbs and runs a 14.1 transmission-destroying second quarter mile, with a 227hp/217lb-ft of torque engine. [/B]

Yeah, the forester is rated at 210hp but people believe that it put down more than its rated, which i dont have any proof that it does. I also dont believe 13.8, probably mid 14s is more believable.
 
Of course not die. Hopefully just hit, with that wing, really hard. Repeatidly. Looking around on the net, supposedly the Forester has a final drive of 4.444! There is a timeslip for an XT of 13.9 on NASIOC, but it's down right now.
 
So, your saying its possible to get 13.8-13.9 in the Forester? I heard the forester has some thing special where the turbo spool up faster in lower rpms or something...
 
What is the fastest STi or WRX around, if any of you guys know?

Oh yeah, i was inform that the new STi Spec C has broken another stock record at tsukuba. Beating out the Evoution for top spot.
 
Does anybody know that online game Dragracer? If so this is the car I always use as it rocks
 
Originally posted by rollazn
What is the fastest STi or WRX around, if any of you guys know?

Oh yeah, i was inform that the new STi Spec C has broken another stock record at tsukuba. Beating out the Evoution for top spot.

I actually JUST read something on NASIOC about those exact same cars! The one on the left is a V-Limited edition WRX STi, it commemorates Solberg on his WRC drivers title. Here's a little tidbit from I-Club:

Source: www.i-club.com

To commemorate the Petter Solberg's 2003 WRC driver's title, Subaru introduced special edition Imprezas, "WRX 2003 V-Limited" and "WRX STi 2003 V-Limited" in Japan. STi v-limited is a limited edition model WRX STi and 555 of them will be produced. Special features includes special suspention, suretrac front/clutch type rear LSDs, front under spoiler, roof vent, aluminum shift
knob, special decals and emblems. The suspention is tuned by PWRC driver Toshihiro Arai and it is 4 way adjustable dambers with 15mm lowering springs. WRX v-limited is available till the end of March in Japan. It comes with body pieces from WRX STi (except the hood scoop), front under spoiler, and 17 inch gold RAYS wheels. Interior is same as STi with blue seats and door panels, except the STi logo on the seat is removed. V-limited appeared in GC8 WRX STi ver2, ver3 and ver4 in the past when
Colin McRae was winning in WRC with Subaru. We'll hope to see more v-limited in the future.

Source: Subaru official website
http://www.subaru.co.jp/impreza/v_limited
 
:lol: thats kinda weird, those two exact cars! :lol: Anyways thanks i didnt know that.
 
I think that the Spec-C has a air inlet on the roof and the rear wing has a different design I saw it on CAR magazine (published in Europe).
 
Originally posted by Goomba
I actually JUST read something on NASIOC about those exact same cars! The one on the left is a V-Limited edition WRX STi, it commemorates Solberg on his WRC drivers title. Here's a little tidbit from I-Club:

Actually, the V-Limited is the name of the front lip ;)
Here

Here's a thread about the WR1:
Here
 
Impreza WRX STi WR1
impreza_sti_wr1_04.jpg

impreza_sti_wr1_03.jpg

impreza_sti_wr1_02.jpg

impreza_sti_wr1_07.jpg

impreza_sti_wr1_08.jpg


I think this is the best looking STi since the 22B. Sweet!

(I like that color for my Forester XT someday. :) )
 
New picture fo my cousin STi
 

Attachments

  • tim sti 8.jpg
    tim sti 8.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 71
Back