Subaru Impreza STi Fan Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter rollazn
  • 148 comments
  • 78,143 views
Originally posted by I6-4-eva
can you drive it ?

:lol: No, i cant even drive yet. I havent seen it either, i have been waiting to see it but my dad is always too busy. So ill have to wait. My dad will drive it next time he goes there i bet, he driven my other cousin, the STi's younger brother, 350z and he said its very strong. So I wonder what he will say about the STi :lol:.

Shorten it down...

Have i seen the STi? no
Can i drive? no
Can i drive the STi? because of the last two question its impossible for this to happen.
 
more picture
 

Attachments

  • tim sti 7.jpg
    tim sti 7.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 60
Last one :)
 

Attachments

  • tim sti 6.jpg
    tim sti 6.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 61
How is Subaru going to respond to this? As of Road and Track they said that Mitsubishi is bringing the amazing Evolution MR to the US. That would be some serious competition for the STi. 300lbs lighter than the current Evo/STi and a redefined suspention which help it in cornering.

How about Subaru bringing that Spec C over? A lighter and faster STi isnt all that bad.
 
Originally posted by rollazn
How is Subaru going to respond to this? As of Road and Track they said that Mitsubishi is bringing the amazing Evolution MR to the US. That would be some serious competition for the STi. 300lbs lighter than the current Evo/STi and a redefined suspention which help it in cornering.

How about Subaru bringing that Spec C over? A lighter and faster STi isnt all that bad.

I'm not sure really. I don't know if they will. Subaru owners seem pretty hardcore from the boards I post at. We all realize the Evolution is a faster car and funner to drive, but most of us would go STi. A few people have gone to "the darkside" and bought an Evo. Anyway, if STis are still being bought, they don't have any reason to respond. Sadly, they're probably driven solely on profits.
 
Originally posted by Goomba
I'm not sure really. I don't know if they will. Subaru owners seem pretty hardcore from the boards I post at. We all realize the Evolution is a faster car and funner to drive, but most of us would go STi. A few people have gone to "the darkside" and bought an Evo. Anyway, if STis are still being bought, they don't have any reason to respond. Sadly, they're probably driven solely on profits.

Thats true, :lol: I say bringing over the Spec C would be a good idea. Even if the Evolution MR is a tad quicker than our STi it still dosnt really matter all that much. So what if its somewhat quicker.

"the darkside" if you buy an Evo. :lol: I would be on "the darkside" if i had 30K to spent. To tell you the truth i couldnt see an Evolution and a STi owners as good friend. I mean its like animal instint the STi and Evo will not get along ;). Or maybe they should team up and be rulers of the street! :lol:
 
Think either the Spec-C or the WR1 will compete the EVO VIII MR. :confused:

BTW, Europeans love the Spec-C than the EVO VIII FQ300 and the EVO VIII FQ330 in Europe.
 
Originally posted by The Vanishing Boy
Think either the Spec-C or the WR1 will compete the EVO VIII MR. :confused:

BTW, Europeans love the Spec-C than the EVO VIII FQ300 and the EVO VIII FQ330 in Europe.

The Spec C or WR1 would be a great competitor against the Evo VIII MR. The MR which run 0-60 in 4.3s is incredibly fast. It will be released later in the fall of this year. 2005 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII MR, it should be around 33K.

Rumors from NASIOC forum says that in the year 2005 the Subaru Impreza STi will be avaliable in two other different colors.

One of the color is Titanium Gray... It should look exactly like this one here.

tightsti.jpg


No news on Subaru if they are releasing any faster verison of our STi, which is fast enough. So what if the Evolution is already quicker with their base Evo. The MR is going to be alittle faster than our STi. Its alright because it will be priced around 33K.

I was searching the internet and found this chop of a 2 door STi it dont look all that bad. ITS FAKE ;)

059.jpg



The STi color should look like this.
 
Found this on NASIOC

2005 IMPREZA: What's New?

Model Line Up-Changes:

For 2005 the main changes to the model line involve the 2.5TS and 2.5RS sedan and sport wagon. For 2005 the base car (sedan and wagon) will be renamed to the 2.5RS. The 2.5RS will replace the existing 2.5TS sedan and wagon as the entry level model for Impreza sedan and wagon, however the level of equipment will remain similar to the 2004 2.5TS. The 2.5RS wagon will have 16" alloy wheels as standard equipment.

There will now also be a 2.5RS "Sport Package" sedan that will offer several of the features of the WRX STi and WRX. This model takes the place of what was the 2004 Impreza 2.5RS. The 2.5RS "Sport Package" Sedan will feature the STi type front bumper with fog light covers, side sill and rear WRX spoiler. It will also offer a leather wrapped steering wheel, aluminum sport pedals, sport seats (WRX type), a center mounted tachometer and an upgraded audio system and a power glass moonroof.

There are several new colors added for 2005:
Crystal Grey (All models except Outback Sport)

Regal Blue (All models except WRX and WRX STi)

Obsidian Black (All models)

Product Feature Changes:

For the 2005 Impreza a number of changes have been implemented to refresh the interior design as well as a few subtle exterior revisions. The interior significantly changed with a new instrument panel, new door trim, new seat fabrics as well as new sun visors and new center console mounted cup holders. New design 3 spoke steering wheels are featured on all models. There is a new audio system for Impreza WRX, STi and 2.5RS with significantly improved audio performance. WRX will also get full automatic climate control. STi receives a new gear selector and standard anti-theft immobilizer system.

There is a new rear bumper for Impreza sedans with a wider rear wheel arch to accommodate a wider tire (from 7.5" to 8.0") on the STi models. New alloy wheels and a new large single tip muffler will be featured on WRX. All 2005 Impreza WRX models will feature new 10 spoke alloy wheels except the Outback Sport which will have a new 7 spoke design.

WRX manual transmission will be equipped with a double cone type synchronizer. All models except WRX switch to a drive by wire, electronically controlled throttle. All models with 4EAT except WRX switch to a new direct control type transmission.

STi will get aerodynamic underbody covers and a new helical limited slip front differential as well as a yaw rate sensor for the DCCD system.

Both WRX and Sti receive suspension revisions as well as a new steering rack for improved driving performance.
 
Originally posted by The Vanishing Boy
Impreza WRX STi WR1
impreza_sti_wr1_04.jpg

impreza_sti_wr1_03.jpg

impreza_sti_wr1_02.jpg

impreza_sti_wr1_07.jpg

impreza_sti_wr1_08.jpg


I think this is the best looking STi since the 22B. Sweet!

(I like that color for my Forester XT someday. :) )

Or "Famine's big brother's new car", as it's better known - he takes delivery in 21 days' time...
 
Originally posted by Goomba
Well ****.

Looks like I jumped the gun. :D

:lol: Goomba, we all know you couldnt wait that long!

Originally posted by Famine
Or "Famine's big brother's new car", as it's better known - he takes delivery in 21 days' time...

Thats cool. Make sure to take pictures when he gets it. Famine, i bet your brother will let you have a test drive huh :) If he wont let you test drive his new STi just wrestle him down and tie him up, take the keys and GO!

What color is it?!
 
I would imagine all the WR1s are that jaw-dropping Ice Blue. I haven't seen any other pictures of 'em in different colors.

I'm getting a promotion this next week. Once I feel confident there, I just might consider the new Legacy 2.5GT.... Or would that just be silly? Just tell me I'm silly.
 
They're all Ice Blue.

Since my brother is 4 stone (for Americans that's 56lbs; for Europeans that's 25kg) heavier than me and a blue belt in Karate and a green belt in ninjutsu (two belts - green or black...), I think beating him up is a non-starter.
 
Originally posted by Famine
They're all Ice Blue.

Since my brother is 4 stone (for Americans that's 56lbs; for Europeans that's 25kg) heavier than me and a blue belt in Karate and a green belt in ninjutsu (two belts - green or black...), I think beating him up is a non-starter.

Guns can be very persuasive.
 
And illegal in the UK...

Why would I wave a gun at my brother anyway? That's just nuts. My car is faaaar better than his, because it's less likely to be nicked/keyed than his. And cost me 1/10th of the price to buy and 1/5th the price to service :D
 
Well I meant a fake gun! 'Duh! *coughcoverupcoughcough*

And in case that didn't work....

*runs like a bastard* :D
 
Originally posted by Famine
They're all Ice Blue.

Since my brother is 4 stone (for Americans that's 56lbs; for Europeans that's 25kg) heavier than me and a blue belt in Karate and a green belt in ninjutsu (two belts - green or black...), I think beating him up is a non-starter.

How about just "borrowing" the keys, without his permission ;) have fun Famine. :D


Originally posted by GoombaI'm getting a promotion this next week. Once I feel confident there, I just might consider the new Legacy 2.5GT.... Or would that just be silly? Just tell me I'm silly.

Your silly!


Goomba you always run away like a bastard. I wouldnt run... **cough** :)

Ill go chinese on anyone who try to mess with me. My face will look like this :mad: except for smaller eyes.
 
Originally posted by rollazn
Your silly!

I know, I know. But look at it! It's effing sexy! How could one NOT want that car?!?
 
By wanting style. ;) Just kidding. It does look good.
 
Originally posted by Goomba
I know, I know. But look at it! It's effing sexy! How could one NOT want that car?!?

Go for the STi. 25K is the base price for a sedan Legacy 2.5 GT and 26K for the wagon verison. I would just pay alittle more and get the Subaru Impreza STi!

Wait for 2005 if you can. :)
 
If I could buy an STi, it would have to be either Crystal Gray or Blue.

This is what the crystal gray should look like.

tightsti.jpg


that look great to me.
 
damn that is super nice 👍 black and red badging is like evil
 
Originally posted by I6-4-eva
damn that is super nice 👍 black and red badging is like evil

It is. I wanted my WRX to be black for the sole purpose of scaring people. On a dark night, veryyyy stealthy. Killer. LUNGE ATTACK THRUST JAB JAB!

Sorry.... I got off topic.

By the way. I love your signature I6
 
I wonder what these suspension revisions will be. I'd love it if Subaru was downplaying it as just a revision, and shoved a 2005 into the hands of Car and Driver and said, "Race the Evolution again." and see the results change.

I heavily doubt it, but it would be awsome.

D'oh! I didn't even see that I was the last one who posted.... MY BAD YO'!
 
:lol: Its all good. I wouldnt think the result would change that much. Ecpecially if they use the RS or MR. The MR is too fast for our STi, im just stating the facts. The MR is 300lbs lighter than the base Evo. It also has upgraded suspention and etc. That car will be hard to beat.
 
I have already post pictures of my cousin STi...
 
Back