Subaru Impreza Wagon STI '99

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlazeTheCat05
  • 11 comments
  • 637 views
Messages
7,300
United States
Massachusetts
Messages
llClaude_Speedll
Messages
BlazingSol05
Been looking for this bugger for a while, but to no avail. I don't care about the condition of the vehicle, but I would prefer it to be stock. I can offer a Ford GT (No Stripe) or a 0/0/1 Speed 12.
 
I can help you with that. I'm looking for a speed 12. I'll check the condition the subaru is in.
 
Alright cool. The Speed 12 has 0 miles, and 0 wins, but stupid me accidentally changed into it, so it's no longer 0/0/0 :indiff:.
 
Alright cool. The Speed 12 has 0 miles, and 0 wins, but stupid me accidentally changed into it, so it's no longer 0/0/0 :indiff:.

I don't really care about 0/0/0, but what's the change?
 
I accidentally got into it, as if I was going to use the car for something. :grumpy:
 
Oh and just to be sure, you're looking for the Impreza Sport wagon WRX Sti Version VI '99, right?

Mine is 21.194km, everything rebuilt and oil change. Artic Silver Metallic.
 
Yep that's the one. I have the Impreza Wagon '00 all done up. Needless to say, I love it, and would love to have the 1999 version as well to do up. :sly:
 
Deal then. FR me?

Subaru sent.
 
Sure thing dude. Friend request is being sent your way. :dopey:👍
 
Thanks man, Speed 12 sent.
 
Thanks! Speed 12 is perfect.

Trade completed.
 
Last edited:
Back