Submit Your Questions to Polyphony Digital

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 76 comments
Where do they stand on the issue of the G25 clutch and all the issues that go along with it, ie possible cheating, not being realistic etc.

what i wrote was perfectly clear. What was used was to make it quicker to type not because i want to spel like im azn homie driftin stuntaz.

what i wrote was perfectly clear. What was used was to make it quicker to type not because i want to spel like im azn homie driftin stuntaz.

But you still did. You know there are people from countries outside of Britan , Australia and US and might not understand your slang. Please try to speak english and represent your nation with respect.

Speaking correctly is one thing that GT community can do well. Of course there is allways halo 3 community open for slang users :)

coz atleast if ur specific its either yes or no, with the car list they may just say soon and you are no better off than when u started

Fair enough but I was only saying that whoever is doing the interview wont wanna ask is this car on the list is that car on the list is all, while specifics are important the poor guy won't have all day lol.

will there still be bodykits that you can buy for your car like you said would happen for GTHD, and how far will car customization go in general

Some questions we have posted here, I find them really interesting and serious (physics, Porsche and Lamborghini licenses, interacting more with GT fans...). At this point, I only desire, we receive sincere and not just politically correct answers :(

Here are my list of questions that i'd love to know. I hope i'm not too late.

1. Are the cars harder or easier to drive than its PS3 brother?

2. In the screenshots, we saw an option for drift trial. Is this drift trial similar to the drift trial on GT5P?

3. Are there any new cars, apart from the GTR and the Enzo, or is it GT4 with only 2 more cars.

4. Will there be any features like Replay Theatre, or Photomode?

5. How do you acquire cars? Is it buy and sell, or a new method? If there is a new method, please explain.

6. How does the tuning work? Does it allow tuning to the extent that GT5P allows with quick tune?

7. Kazunori said "no aftermarket parts". Is there any visual customization at all?

8. Are there any new driving aids?

9. Are there endurance races, fuel use and tire wear?

10. How many people were working on GTM?

11. Why the delay? Was it that hard to make, or was there not enough time to finish it earlier.

12. Will there be the feature of taking music from your PSP memory and playing it during the game, not only in menus but while racing as well?

Last edited:
I can't remember where, but around the time of E3 I read that some cars won't be open to be bought for everyone, and some models HAVE to be traded to get. I guess that means some models will be open to purchase for some, and not others.

Question is: How would it be decided what cars are open to you, and which are open to others?

1- Will there be option for control? (to adjust the analog stiffer or looser for the steering, dead zone etc...)
2- apart from the missions and arcade free race, free trial and Drift, what else???
3- when you said no tuning, AT LEAST, will it still be possible to choose the color of the car (seems that it wasn't possible in the demo: always a RED Nissan and it seems to not have any color selections screen in all the screens and videos already posted/leaked)?
4- will there be a bonnet (would be great) or at least the same top view like in GT4?
5- Will it be race long replay? in the demo the replay wasn't long enough and seems to not last till the end of the race.
6- What about the 800 cars: updated from GT5 Prologue (Bmw 135i, C4 WRC, Ferrari 430, etc...) or the old lineup from GT4 and previous?
7- is Le mans (la Sarthe) track in the game?

Last edited:
I'm not sure, but will be sure to let you all know when it's up.

Back