Submit Your Questions to Polyphony Digital

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 76 comments
This thread was posted on GT5 area so PSP version is not the topic here.
Read Jordan's post, he posted it here because it's time sensitive and the GT Mobile forums don't as much traffic as the GT5 one does.

This thread IS about GT Mobile

1. Footage of the PSP game shows the GT4 version of the High Speed Ring, not the newer version seen in GT5 Prologue. Is that temporary and will it be updated... or not ?

2. It has been mentioned that cars bought and won in the PSP version will be available in the PS3 game as well. Does this mean the games have the exact same car list ? Or do both games have exclusive cars too ?

3. Mr. Yamauchi always said GT for PSP was "in the freezer" and would be worked on as soon as GT5 was finished. When exactly did development on the PSP game start ?

4. When can we expect GT5 to release ?

5. Are there any features or game modes in the PSP game that are new to the series ?

6. Did mr. Yamauchi acquire all gold medals on the GT4 license tests ?

Will the gt psp and the gt5 launch in the same fiscal year ???

the one and most interesting question.

Will the gt psp and the gt5 launch in the same fiscal year ???

the one and most interesting question.

The answer is already yes. At some point, it has been said that GT5 will be released before the end of the current financial year (i.e. before March 31, 2010), and the current fiscal year started this April....

Last edited:
The answer is already yes. At some point, it has been said that GT5 will be released before the end of the current financial year (i.e. before March 31, 2010), and the current fiscal year started this April....

Answered by who? No official intrview or so, i think the q is still on!

Answered by who? No official intrview or so, i think the q is still on!

I'm sorry, it looks like I was mistaken. I can't find anything but rumors on that, whereas I thought I had read an interview that mentioned it. I must have remembered incorrectly. :nervous:

Will GTTV content be available on PsP,or will I be able to transfer programmes from Ps3 and store/view them on PsP Go.
Why 4 cars rather than 6-8

sneaky 5 question

Have the team every experimented with headtracking using Ps Eye

Last edited:
I bet the source is through Amar! Hehe :), My question is will GT Mobile be launched in Bundle Packs in the UK with the Current PSP 3000 Model and the New PSP Go? I'll be grabbing a PSP Go when it arrives as I want a new peice of kit so would help if I knew about this ;)

Will we be seeing the return of classic tracks such as Red Rock Valley Raceway way, Complex String, Grendlewald, etc?

Will GT PSP have something like TT where you can save the replays to a USB drive and upload/share them?

I just saw this thread via the Facebook link.

Question: In the vids of GTM, we see a clock. Is it just a clock or does it have a meaning? Like for instance day and night versions of tracks?

I hope my question is in time?

Q: Could it be possible to start interacting more with the fans of the GT-series?

Let me explain how I think it COULD work (knowing PD), perhaps;

Using their own wise judgement, allow some notable persons in the "scene" (like you, Jordan) to have a straight connection to a person within PD. Being the link between a big part of the fan base, these connection persons could filter the feedback / questions / hopes / wishes / etc.. so that it wouldn't turn into a big pile of the same questions and wishlists all over again... Maybe 1-4 times a year they could ask things directly from "us" or allow us to send feedback in a one simple single sheet of paper. This way we could at least know that they know how we feel.

As I think many are still wondering if they even are interested at all, what their customers & fans think. OK, they have people searching the net for feedback, but that's just a little lame, isn't it? Can we expect then to read every single post in here & the other 100 forums that are based on GT. ?? Wouldn't it also help them? The real information & feedback would come to their hands without using a single hour of their precious time surfing in the net. Would that just be reasonable? We're not expecting them to do as we hope. Just hoping for an opportunity to say a few of our wisely chosen words to them.. even if it doesn't change anything.

I think that would bring PD a tad closer to this century.. ;)

I agree 100% I was thinking a very similar thing, this is a very good size community and we really should have a elected liaison to communicate with polyphony update us with small amounts of gt5 news each week leading up til launch, Polyphony could release a screen shot or small Q&A, some useless facts whatever, it would be really nice for the company to acknowledge the fans (and there is a lot of us) who will purchase their games regardless.
I can understand about how they want to surprise their fans and competition but to have someone from Polyphony touch base would make us all feel better.

So my long winded question would be could we have a contact that we could liaise with once a week or fortnight or whatever to update us on gt5 progress please.

If all the cars from GT PSP will be transferable to GT5, can it go the other way??!!

And, if so, how many NEW RACE CARS have been added to the GT collection in the GT PSP game??(i really want to know how many new race cars PD will have out for us in GT5)

Are you insane ??

Never!

No I am not :crazy:

Kaz himself mentioned that it is possible that GT will appear on PC. And I think if any GT is to appear on PC it gonna be GT5! Looking at GT5 e3 trailer you see a lot of anti-aliasing, PS3 is not capable of it so I think it was running on PC.

Back