• 8 comments

VBR

Meme Dissident in Exile...
Premium
England
Yorkshire
ScapeGoat4U
WhippingBoy
It would seem that I recently had some success in getting an option added to the GT Sport beta using the bug report form. I quoted everyone's disatisfaction with the forced on Brake warning, & copied the url to my post into a bug report entitled "Missing Option". The very next update the option to remove the Brake warning was added.

See here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-updated-to-v1-05.355594/page-9#post-11803060

I'm now going to use the bug report from to ask for the option to hide the on screen wheel & drivers arms in cockpit view (see poll). Wish me luck!

This is the first time in GT's history that we've had a direct line to the game developers; let's make full use of it guys!

:D

Last edited:
It would be nice if players would be able to edit/customize their control-scheme just like how it used to be in GT5 & GT6.

Players should be able to bind any command to any button.

Example. If someone would like to use "handbrake" as he pulls back his right analogue stick, he should be able to do so - in GT5 and GT6 you can bind any command to your analoge sticks- The available commands for the analoge sticks in GTS are limited.

In short; replace GTS button customization with GT5 & GT6's button customization.

Edit: I for example used an old DS3 controller as a handbrake - my right analoge stick worked as my handbrake (connected a spring to a DS3's stick and the other end of the spring to an old flightstick i had laying around); from the start of GT5 until I quit GT6 I had a perfectly working "self made" handbrake.

I know people who dislike the current 3 pre-determined throttle/braking options that DS4 users get forced to choose from.

This fixed throttle/braking system is a step in the wrong direction imo.

Last edited:
Hi,
I was wondering how do we get to the PD forums and the bug report forum? I've being playing the beta since it start in Europe and I would like to help PD with the things they can improve from the beta.

Hi,
I was wondering how do we get to the PD forums and the bug report forum? I've being playing the beta since it start in Europe and I would like to help PD with the things they can improve from the beta.
You can sign in and access them from within the Beta.
Cant remember where exactly (Im in the beta for just a day or two now) but I did see those options.

Thanks. I'll save that link. Thought it was only possible to report for american players.

Just make sure that the title of the report is VERY SHORT, otherwise it won't accept it. Keep it to one or two words maximum.

Back