Suggestion...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kamikaze_Hulk
  • 5 comments
  • 749 views
Messages
25
United States
Florida
Messages
Kamikaze_D50
Just thinking, that since we have to back out of the race and go back to GT Auto, why not have oil changes be available online in the lobby before joining a race?
 
I think we all have agreed at some point that this would be a marvelous feature.
 
Just thinking, that since we have to back out of the race and go back to GT Auto, why not have oil changes be available online in the lobby before joining a race?

+1
Great Idea
 
Just got done doing 40+ laps and I have to leave the game, do an oil change, and hope that my spot in the game isn't taken, and of course, it is so that could be something easily avoided, and thus keep everyone gaming without much delay.
 
Agreed. Since we do have our own pit since it is a track, we should be able to any tuning/maintenance upon request. However, I think this beats the purpose of having us to maintain our cars even though oil change, car wash, chassis, and engine repairs are the only current ones available.
 
I would love the ability to blow a differential or burn a clutch but again this is just something i think is small.
 
Back