Suits and Helmets- trading restriction?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT FAN SAM
  • 5 comments
  • 589 views
Messages
559
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Messages
MrSamH95
Messages
SamHowarth1
Hi gtplanet users, do you know if there is any trading restriction for suits or helmets?
Thanks
 
I believe you can send 5 per system but I have not traded any yet. So it is just an educated guess.
 
You can send an unlimited amount I believe though your gift box is limited to 50 so you'll have to receive them all before you can get more sent or send more.
 
Yes you can send an unlimited amount, only restriction is that the person receiving can only have 50 items so you could potentially send 50 to one person and 50 to another without any problems.
 
i would take advantage of it now, because i'm willing to bet pd will put a restriction on the gear eventually
 
Back