$$ Suits & Helmets Available $$

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_CargoRatt
  • 7 comments
  • 577 views
Messages
11,207
United States
Adrian, Mich.
Messages
cargorat323
Messages
CargoRatt
I have all complete sets of suits and helmets to trade. Just make reasonable offer.
 
I want the cross 24 helmet (white w/ red cross), do you want anything in particular? im guessing you have just about everything in gt5 as you have all helmets. :)
 
Sorry to interrupt but #24 is white with pink cross, #15 would be white with red cross, just trying to help :sly:
 
I want the cross 24 helmet (white w/ red cross), do you want anything in particular? im guessing you have just about everything in gt5 as you have all helmets. :)

If thats all you want is that one helmet, its a freebee. Just send fr to cargorat323 with a note remiding me what hemet, and its yours.
@ Blue: Not a problem. Thanks for the clarifacation. Peace.
 
Cheers BlueGT I saw it in a low def youtube video :) and thx a lot kb18
 
No problem Peasant. Anyone else need gear. Make an offer.
 
No problem Peasant. Anyone else need gear. Make an offer.

How many sets of gear can i get for a 0/0/0 car?
 
How many sets of gear can i get for a 0/0/0 car?

What 0/0/0 cars do you have. I'm looking for any TVR Speed 12's, Mustang SVT '00, Buick GNX,
 
Back