Sunday Mornings - Battery Tender Global MX-5 Cup by Gentleman Racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clean Racer
  • 78 comments
  • 4,589 views
Some great racing today, if you are new to the game or want to improve your race craft then come join in the fun. The MX5 is one of the most race cars in motorsport with championships all around the globe. Whether you like racing Gr1/3/4 , F1 Cars, come join us every Sunday for clean fun entry level bare bones racing.

You don't have to be the fastest driver in the world , if you don't feel confident racing with the aliens of sport mode or even have never raced on line before, i can not recommend this series enough.

I would also like to put my self out there for anyone who would like some custom decals for their cars. I am happy to create and upload anything you need.

We had some test laps and racing today here is the stream.


@LineR32 Had a look at the nudge, here it is in .GIF form



I added some photos of the racing today below.
 

Attachments

  • 20180819155828.jpg
    20180819155828.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 20180819155840.jpg
    20180819155840.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 20180819155848.jpg
    20180819155848.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 20180819155856.jpg
    20180819155856.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 20180819155904.jpg
    20180819155904.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 22
Seeing it from that angle both of us could of done things differently. I could of braked earlier (Could still of caused the same outcome.) and @racer_xis could of taken the outer line through the corner and left room on the inside.
 
The gif on my camera is not good, if you see the replay from your camera or the camera on the twitch stream, you can see that there is room for you and you did a little slide to the outside... But as I said on the lobby: no problem!!! I knew it was risky to share the corner.

This cup is very good, good and clean guys, and a very nice car, the most fum I had for any other Nclass until now. It would be nice if some good tunner could give us a setup.
 
I could not join today unfortunately so was pretty unhappy about it....
 
No worries guys. Join when you can. We had fun today but it sure would be good to have more drivers.
 
Not sure if i will make it this week but will try, don't wait for me though.
 
Lobby is up right now. An hour early. :gtpflag:

Feel free to jump in for practice laps. I have to attend to some things but I will join you guys soon.
 
Session was up for a while but seems mist of us are watching F1 so we will be back next week.
 
Sorry, had to watch F1. And next Sunday will be Monza at the same time.
 
Maybe an afternoon time for us to be an evening time for the UK fellas?
 
Hey guys. Tomorrow is the F1 race at Monza. We could race an hour before the F1 race or after the race is over. What would you guys prefer?
 
Last edited:
I prefer before, actually I dont know if will be able to atend after the race
 
Back