Sunday Mornings - Battery Tender Global MX-5 Cup by Gentleman Racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clean Racer
  • 78 comments
  • 4,589 views
May I join up? What are the requirements?
Yes, you may join. Send me an FR on PSN. Read the OP, it lists the cars settings and there is also a tune you can use if you want.

Lobbies are friends only so be sure to send me that FR.
 
If I wasn't at work I would join in.
 
Thanks so much for the patience and the racing.

We had some hiccups in the lobby but some good racing once I sorted it out.

Hope you guys enjoyed. See you next week!
 
I'm looking for someone to host tomorrow morning ( Sept. 9th). I have plans with the family so I won't be available.

Post up if you can host at 9am EST. Thanks in advance.
 
Sorry for the inactivity. We are on for this Sunday morning. Some practice and a 10 lap race.

Any request for a track? I was thinking Maggiorre West.

If the F1 races keep conflicting I may have to find a new time slot for this race.
 
I can't make it today, I've been up all night and I'm about to go to bed if my bg level will let me.
 
At 15.00 today right ? That would be difficult because of F1.

Will do some Mini practicing now and some GT86.
 
Last edited:
I should be able to make it this week.
 
It is Sunday afternoon for me ;) but I will be present.
 
Back