--= Sundays are for Gentlemen Racing [next race feb 27] =--

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZyBeR
  • 240 comments
  • 13,085 views
I was ready for the race , woke up at 9 am , but was waiting for the tab comunity to see the room of one of the organizer but never show up ,sorry next time
 
Hey everyone!

This weeks track will be something everyone is familiar with, an easy track which hopefully will give us tight and fun racing. It's a little bit shorter than the previous tracks so we will be racing 30 laps this time.

The track is... Trial Mountain Circuit.

Signup as usual.
 
Hopefully to be able to join your race this sunday

PSN: just_me_the_dude
 
I can't make it this week, goin' to NASCAR in Vegas :)
But I'll sign up my no-show friends again:
triptronix_ AsparaDrink RX7 '06
funkyducks Cusco Imprezza '08
RFLXWidowmaker AsparaDrink RX7 '06
 
I'd love to sign up for the Trial Mountain race - not sure on my car yet.

PSN: billyturmoil

Thanks!
 
I'm in. Don't know what car. NOT the NSX from last week...
 
I'd like to race again, thanks.

A1-242 - RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 '06.
 
Put me in the Wedssport Celica. I can crash that one as good as any...
 
Iam in wedsport celica
 
I'll update the list tomorrow. All of you who are going to participate on Sonday, add me on PSN (ZyBeR_SE), this race will be held under my private lounge so only friends will be able to find it.


I have been trying hard to setup the RX7 this week but I can't get it to drive as I want. No matter what I do my front tires are sliding (turning red and smokes) through corners, how can I fix that? (with out slowing down)
 
I'll update the list tomorrow. All of you who are going to participate on Sonday, add me on PSN (ZyBeR_SE), this race will be held under my private lounge so only friends will be able to find it.


I have been trying hard to setup the RX7 this week but I can't get it to drive as I want. No matter what I do my front tires are sliding (turning red and smokes) through corners, how can I fix that? (with out slowing down)

Um move the engine to the back? :lol:

I'm in the same boat with the Celica. I can't get it to rotate as well as I want without turning the fronts red.
 
Um move the engine to the back? :lol:

I'm in the same boat with the Celica. I can't get it to rotate as well as I want without turning the fronts red.

Are you online now? Shall we do a couple of laps?
 
I have been trying hard to setup the RX7 this week but I can't get it to drive as I want. No matter what I do my front tires are sliding (turning red and smokes) through corners, how can I fix that? (with out slowing down)
Ask A1-242, I think he's got his set up very nice.
 
After looking at the regs i see the only restrictions being 590 pp

Isthere a list of cars that can be used? Im not sure what cars fit under jgtc / gt300 / whatever are the acceptable categores.


Edit- After looking at the gt5 master car list I see (Super GT) and (JGTC) listed after certain cars, are these the only cars that can be used in your races?
 
Last edited:
After looking at the regs i see the only restrictions being 590 pp

Isthere a list of cars that can be used? Im not sure what cars fit under jgtc / gt300 / whatever are the acceptable categores.


Edit- After looking at the gt5 master car list I see (Super GT) and (JGTC) listed after certain cars, are these the only cars that can be used in your races?

Any JGTC/SuperGT car or any race car that comes from the dealership with 350hp or less, generally speaking. All cars must fit the "spirit" of GT300. If you have any doubts about a car ask here.
 
After looking at the regs i see the only restrictions being 590 pp

I believe the PP limit is 541 now. The 590 was was set before the 1.07 update.
 
I believe the PP limit is 541 now. The 590 was was set before the 1.07 update.

Ah yes. Didn't catch that. Needs to be changed on the OP to avoid confusion.
 
(Any JGTC/SuperGT car or any race car that comes from the dealership with 350hp or less, generally speaking. All cars must fit the "spirit" of GT300. If you have any doubts about a car ask here. )why cars from dealership , the used cars are not the same in the game , I think Is not any reazon to not use an used car from the dealer of used cars
 
Dont forget to add me on psn if you want to race tomorrow.
 
why cars from dealership , the used cars are not the same in the game , I think Is not any reazon to not use an used car from the dealer of used cars

Obviously by dealership I mean either NCD or UCD.
 
sorry for the commentary I did not known, I said that because only the cars that you buy in the new cars dealer are the premium cars, the others are standar
 
I'd like to race again!!!

SteeltoedSloth
RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 '06.

See you all tomorrow
 
Room open, you need to add me as PSN friend to be able to join.
 
Back