Super bee

I'm looking for anything in my sig. If you have any of them just add me on PSN. I'll be open for trade at the reset.
 
Hi mate since your a new member and before some one jumps in and kicks your naivety just a little friendly advice.

When making loads of thread which I have witnessed 3 now.
Instead of making it for each car, Just make one thread with your wants and givaways or trades.:D
It helps you by seeing it all in one thread and not jumping back an forth between loads of threads plus it helps others by seeing it all in one place.👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=250340
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=250342
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=250344
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=250339
 
Really sorry didn't mean to cause any trouble wont do again
 
Really sorry didn't mean to cause any trouble wont do again

No probs with me mate its just Moderators or some people on here will come in and shout at you.:D
Have fun and welcome to the community.
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Back