Super Formula SF23 Confirmed for Gran Turismo 7’s April Update

• Thread starter Famine
  • 149 comments
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Super Formula SF23 Confirmed for Gran Turismo 7’s April Update

After last week’s limited premature announcement, Polyphony Digital and Japan Race Promotion have confirmed that the Dallara SF23, as used in Super Formula, will be coming to Gran Turismo 7 in an update later this month...
Hopefully we are getting some races in Single Player mode as well along with the cars, with a decent payout and maybe new grinding spot(s)? 🤞😀

Last edited:
Am I the only one laughing about all of the excitement for this car from the same group of people who lambast every new year/variant of Silvia/Skyline/Miata/insert-other-Japanese-road-car-here?

Toyota logo on the front wing and side of the nose too, lol.

After some googling, both cars have all the Honda and Toyota logos in real life as well, so I guess it's slightly less weird for them to only be on a Toyota track.

I think the red one might actually be the Toyota engine anyway? I find it's a bit hard to find information about SF online in English.

2-1-e1670950957427.png
Oh, I knew the red is Toyota and white is Honda, when it was first revealed. Just mentioning there should be some Honda scenery wit those Scapes, too. ;)

Looking forward to trying these bad boys out, but I was saving to get the '19 version, i guess I will need to grind a ton load to get the 19 and this new '23 version lol.

Last edited:
ZEE
Looking forward to trying these bad boys out, but I was saving to get the '19 version, i guess I will need to grind a ton load to get the 19 and this new '23 version lol.
A ton? The 2019 cost only 1 mill.

Well I usually try to obtain like 4-5million in creds before purchasing a car costing 1 million, lol. Just in case another update coems out with more legendary cars that are priced up the sky by Hagerty.

Last edited:
ZEE
You can get the Honda SF19 by completing one of the Honda themed extra menus, if you'd rather get it that way.

You can get the Honda SF19 by completing one of the Honda themed extra menus, if you'd rather get it that way.
Are you referring to the cafe extra books? I did see it and thought of that but havent got round to it just yet. I missed out on obtaining the HONDA RA272 racecar so have to wait for it swing round again in the legendary car dealer.

Chepaer to go to the Super formula dealer and buy it outright.

Last edited:
Holes in the car list like the fact we only have one modern open wheeler?
Ok mate!

I don't understand why you still lurk around here if all you do is whinge about the content that gets added. You're certainly allowed, but is there really nothing better for you to do?
they can't add every car everyone wants..I want Schumacher 2004 Ferrari won't get it still love this game

Hopefully we are getting some races in Single Player mode as well along with the cars, with a decent payout and maybe new grinding spot(s)? 🤞😀
Yes few more be nice

Since there are no tracks coming, I hope they at least update the Suzuka Circuit logo for later this month, because It's been more than a year the logo has changed. Suzuka would definitely feel refreshed to receive the SF23.

images - 2023-04-05T031915.767.jpeg

I mean, this cannot be hard to add.

The new logo is awful though, I'd much rather they continue to ignore it
Agreed. It makes the course look like one of those horrible straight-90* turn-straight-90* turn-repeat tracks like Motegi. Yeah, I said it.

Wait, that's the new Suzuka logo?? Why would they make the logo a track that looks nothing like the actual track? :lol: I'll take the old checkered flag logo any day.

Back